Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rivers 65 attempts

danlhart87

Why? Gordon is playing behind an oline that makes our guys look like HOFers.

This^^^^

During practice this week not ONE of our starting Olinemen was practicing.  They're out there playing on guts and a love for Philip Rivers.  Center, LG and LT are out and last week we went through every available lineman.  Next injury a TE was going in on the line.

No excuses, but it is reality.

Gordon has shown brilliance breaking long, crazy runs.  He'll settle down and be a good player long term.  He has the work ethic and commitment to do well if we can keep him healthy.  

I don't know if he was benched for his fumbles or was injured, but I support heavy discipline on rookie rbs that fumble.  They have to learn early to pay total attention to ball safety.

This^^^^

During practice this week not ONE of our starting Olinemen was practicing.  They're out there playing on guts and a love for Philip Rivers.  Center, LG and LT are out and last week we went through every available lineman.  Next injury a TE was going in on the line.

No excuses, but it is reality.

Gordon has shown brilliance breaking long, crazy runs.  He'll settle down and be a good player long term.  He has the work ethic and commitment to do well if we can keep him healthy.  

I don't know if he was benched for his fumbles or was injured, but I support heavy discipline on rookie rbs that fumble.  They have to learn early to pay total attention to ball safety.

Why didn't Rivers hit Woodhead wide open at the cone instead of throwing to the corner? Gosh, it was maddening to watch. It always seems like the Chargers are right there to win and then blow the ending ...

I heard Rivers is having his 8th child soon? That is great. You don't see big families like that anymore really.

Why didn't Rivers hit Woodhead wide open at the cone instead of throwing to the corner? Gosh, it was maddening to watch. It always seems like the Chargers are right there to win and then blow the ending ...

I heard Rivers is having his 8th child soon? That is great. You don't see big families like that anymore really.

Probably because he didn't see him