Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Clyde Christison To The Bears?

GoColts8818

Christensen is (according to Trent Dilfer) very underrated, the most underrated coach in the league. I've personally liked Christensen, even though I'm not too sure what kind of an impact he has had on the offense with Manning there. He just seemed like the kind of guy who would be a good coach.

True. I like Caldwell, but I'd still find it hilarious if by the time the new GM is hired he was the only one left.

Or maybe Caldwell goes to Irsay and says hey I got another job I am set see ya. Don't forget he has ties to Penn State and if Penn State can't find a guy sooner or later they might have interest in Caldwell. I have nothing to back that up just an idea I am throwing out there. I'd also say this, a lot of people think a guy like Tony Dungy is what Penn State needs to rebuild that mess. Well if you can't get Dungy himself I don't think it's a reach to go after a guy who was groomed by Dungy and has ties to your school.

Or maybe Caldwell goes to Irsay and says hey I got another job I am set see ya. Don't forget he has ties to Penn State and if Penn State can't find a guy sooner or later they might have interest in Caldwell. I have nothing to back that up just an idea I am throwing out there. I'd also say this, a lot of people think a guy like Tony Dungy is what Penn State needs to rebuild that mess. Well if you can't get Dungy himself I don't think it's a reach to go after a guy who was groomed by Dungy and has ties to your school.

I agree, and I can't say I'd blame him. His reputation is exactly what that school needs - and it's one of the best jobs in college football (aside from that business about following the legend who built the program).

Christensen is (according to Trent Dilfer) very underrated, the most underrated coach in the league. I've personally liked Christensen, even though I'm not too sure what kind of an impact he has had on the offense with Manning there. He just seemed like the kind of guy who would be a good coach.

I agree with this Clyde seems like a good coach i would be happy if he is retained, if the Oline was just a tad bit better i dont think the offense would have had such a bad grade overall this season.

I agree with this Clyde seems like a good coach i would be happy if he is retained, if the Oline was just a tad bit better i dont think the offense would have had such a bad grade overall this season.

Yeah, and the O-line play was improving. Our running game was doing way better this year than in years past.

Mike Martz is out with the Bears and Clyde is one of the names being rumored to replace him. With our coaching staff kinda flapping in the wind you can't fault them if they look for other jobs.

If I were any coach on this staff,I would leave if Ben Davis called.