Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We should trade for Dee milliner

ColtsXxForever

I think that's an awesome idea. Seriously. It'd be similar to the Vontae trade. the Jets have the best group of corners without him quite honestly. Revis, Cromartie, and Skrine. I think Milliner could be had. The question is for what? a 2nd? 3rd? I doubt they'd let him go for anything less.

I think that's an awesome idea. Seriously. It'd be similar to the Vontae trade. the Jets have the best group of corners without him quite honestly. Revis, Cromartie, and Skrine. I think Milliner could be had. The question is for what? a 2nd? 3rd? I doubt they'd let him go for anything less.

I wouldn't trade a 2nd or 3rd for him. Vontae was a solid player with some character issues, Millner is just a bad player for the most part. I'd offer a 5th, and if they didn't take it, I'd forget it.

I wouldn't trade a 2nd or 3rd for him. Vontae was a solid player with some character issues, Millner is just a bad player for the most part. I'd offer a 5th, and if they didn't take it, I'd forget it.

I agree. I'm just saying I doubt they'd trade him for anything less than a 2nd or 3rd. But yeah if we could get him for a 4th or 5th I'd do it in a heartbeat. A 4th would be the best I'd offer.

O.o  :pokerface:

A 2nd or a 3rd? Are you kidding me? He's been atrocious in his time in the league. More like a 5th or a 6th. His value is much lower than you seem to perceive it as.

O.o  :pokerface:

A 2nd or a 3rd? Are you kidding me? He's been atrocious in his time in the league. More like a 5th or a 6th. His value is much lower than you seem to perceive it as.

LOL. Again dude. No I would not give a 2nd or 3rd for him. I'm just saying I doubt the Jets would take anything less than that for a guy they just drafted top 20 2 years ago. They'd just keep him instead. I'd only give up a 4th or 5th for him. 4th at best.

LOL. Again dude. No I would not give a 2nd or 3rd for him. I'm just saying I doubt the Jets would take anything less than that for a guy they just drafted top 20 2 years ago. They'd just keep him instead. I'd only give up a 4th or 5th for him. 4th at best.

I know. I'm not talking about what you'd offer. I'm taking about what the Jets would accept. They're not getting a second from anyone and they know he's not getting any PT. They know best they should take whatever value they can get. I'd say they're probably looking for a 4th and 5th or something of that sorts. They're definitely not looking for a 2nd for him seriously though.