Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

scheduling conspiracy

bluestampede82

Bet Brady don't open up on the road that much.

Before last thursday's NFL opener, I believe that the Patriots had started the previous 4 seasons (2014, 2013, 2012, & 2011) all on the road. 

Losing the first game isn't that big of a deal. The Colts will improve steadily as the season goes on. Give em a chance.

Bet Brady don't open up on the road that much.

thats because SB champs open at home so no they don't have to open on the road much.  

I mean seriously, 5 of last 6 yrs open on road?

I am willing to bet no other team is close to that.

give me a branch....would we rather play in buffalo in September or December....complain complain complain.

See post above...this site is getting almost embarrassing with the conspiracies anymore. Makes the rest of us colt fans look like a bunch of whiney cry babies....I swear some of the people on this board remind me of kids I would be beating playing ball and they would throw a fit and grab their ball and go home. I think we need one thread for the cry babies so they can just get it all out at once.

so did the Pats open up on the road much during the decade long drought they weren't winning SBs?

See post above...this site is getting almost embarrassing with the conspiracies anymore. Makes the rest of us colt fans look like a bunch of whiney cry babies....I swear some of the people on this board remind me of kids I would be beating playing ball and they would throw a fit and grab their ball and go home. I think we need one thread for the cry babies so they can just get it all out at once.

What part of my post was me crying about anything?

I didn't read all of the other posts, I asked you a question based on your post.  You seemed to have the answer in that one so I figured I would see if you had the answer for this one.  

Personally, I don't care whether the Colts start on the road or at home, with the way they played today they would've been embarrased at LOS, so what does it matter?

thats because SB champs open at home so no they don't have to open on the road much.  give me a branch....would we rather play in buffalo in September or December....complain complain complain.

Well there was an exception to that.  ravens opened at denver the year after they won the SB a couple years ago.

What part of my post was me crying about anything?

I didn't read all of the other posts, I asked you a question based on your post.  You seemed to have the answer in that one so I figured I would see if you had the answer for this one.  

Personally, I don't care whether the Colts start on the road or at home, with the way they played today they would've been embarrased at LOS, so what does it matter?

the crying part wasn't directed at you I apologize...just I've seen like 4 threads just this week about either NE cheating or the schedule being against us while favoring NE just tired of it. It's football..we are going to have to man up if we are going to win it all...and the fans around here (a lot at least) have been embarrassing at best.

Well there was an exception to that.  ravens opened at denver the year after they won the SB a couple years ago.

that was because of an embarrassing schedule conflict with the Baltimore Orioles. They deserved to have a week 1 home game but ownerships between the two organizations in Baltimore botched that.

I've got a question: Why do we always play the Pats every year? I read a long time ago it's because we had a great rivalry with Peyton and Brady going for us. Okay, well that's over. It's no longer a competition! The Pats are clearly better than us, so what rivalry!? Take the Pats off our damn schedules!

I've got a question: Why do we always play the Pats every year? I read a long time ago it's because we had a great rivalry with Peyton and Brady going for us. Okay, well that's over. It's no longer a competition! The Pats are clearly better than us, so what rivalry!? Take the Pats off our damn schedules!

That's easy- aside from the obvious AFC rotation there are also two games based on seeding- ie divisional winners,2nd etc. Those also rotate.

Rivalry or lack of has nothing to do with it. All games are predetermined.

The only unknown factor is when they play. Where and who is predetermined with rotations.