Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts make.... roster move?

TKnight24

It seems like it haha

Over here playing with player's emotions and fans too. Keep reaching for my phone when the voice says "Roster update for the Colts" hoping it's McDaniels or Evan Mathis. I can't take this anymore, turning my phone off until the season opener against buffalo

:peek:

Over here playing with player's emotions and fans too. Keep reaching for my phone when the voice says "Roster update for the Colts" hoping it's McDaniels or Evan Mathis. I can't take this anymore, turning my phone off until the season opener against buffalo

If you just accept that they aren't going to sign either of those two guys...

Me too, and to top it off, anytime it's a guard, in my notification list it says "Colts today signed free agent guard . . . " and then it cuts off. And every time I yell "Evan Mathis!", only to be disappoint.

No, acceptance of defeat is for the weak!

I don't view it as defeat, but that's whatever.

Somewhat related, there's a report today that the Dolphins and Mathis are mutually interested, but the Dolphins only want to pay $2m. Mathis reportedly wants over $5m. Let's see how that goes.

you wont, you are an addict

If you just accept that they aren't going to sign either of those two guys...

I think everyone needs to accept that as well. Evans is not going to be a Colt barring an injury.

G isn't the position we should be concerned with on the O Line IMO anyway. We are thin at T if something were to happen to the starters. We have a lot of questions after Reitz.  John and Good have no experience.

I would rather see us lock up Castonzo and Hilton than sink 5 million on a 33 yr old G over the next 3 yrs. Unless he will go for a one year rental at a reduced rate to make a run at a ring. I don't think that is what he is looking for at this stage of his career. That is why is out of Philly and he is still unemployed.

I am not as down on Louis as everyone else and I want to see Thorton's progress. Louis started to play pretty well towards the end of last year IMO. He hadn't played in 2 years recovering from a knee injury.  I think that play at the end of the year carries over.  Thorton is still a young guy. I hope to see a big jump in his play this year.  

McDaniels to TB you can erase him from the wish list.

You're getting your hopes up.  Colts aren't interested in Evan Mathis!

I don't view it as defeat, but that's whatever.

Somewhat related, there's a report today that the Dolphins and Mathis are mutually interested, but the Dolphins only want to pay $2m. Mathis reportedly wants over $5m. Let's see how that goes.

Easy, they just meet somewhere in the middle lol