Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Confirmed: Andrew Luck & Andre Johnson will work out together in the offseason

TKnight24

Colts' receivers with a connection to the state of Florida....

-- Johnson        The U

-- Hilton             Florida International

-- Dorsett          The U

-- Carter            High School

I suspect all the receivers will eventually show up for at least some of the workout in July.....   If not all, I don't expect many to miss.

That's as it should be.....

:sigh:  you cant be serious

We already know Luck has a good enough arm.  It's his trash talking that needs improvement.  So yeah, I want him to spend all his time in New York bars, cursing and yapping.  Maybe his college buddy Richard Sherman can give him some pointers.

Colts' receivers with a connection to the state of Florida....

-- Johnson        The U

-- Hilton             Florida International

-- Dorsett          The U

-- Carter            High School

I suspect all the receivers will eventually show up for at least some of the workout in July.....   If not all, I don't expect many to miss.

That's as it should be.....

Carter would be wise to join, as would Dorsett. I'm getting pretty giddy at the potential this offense has going into this season. Seemingly endless depth at all the receiver positions, solid group of RBs, and some really good TEs to boot. Should be fun.

Johnson will pressure Andrew to put his Big Boy pants on and work on his accuracy at his weak short to mid-range game.

Johnson, the future Hall of Famer, won`t like looking bad because of a bunch of off timed (LATE), off the sweet spot (HIGH) throws.

Will PRESSURE?!?     Oh, for crying out loud?!    The implication of the word "pressure" is that Luck hasn't been working on all his weaknesses and that it takes someone of Andre Johnson's stature to get that through Luck's thick skull.  

His Big Boy pants?!?     Just curious,  but have you followed the Colts the last three years?    Because I sure can't tell by this post.

Johnson won't like looking bad?    Have you seen the quarterbacks that have been throwing to him his entire career?   Johnson hasn't even played a game yet with the Colts and he's already called Luck (A) the best QB he's ever played with and (B) the best QB in football.

I don't know what in the world got into you....?

:facepalm:          :thmdown:         :facepalm:          :thmdown:          :facepalm:           :thmdown:          :facepalm:          :thmdown:          :facepalm:           :thmdown:            :facepalm:             :thmdown:

Johnson will pressure Andrew to put his Big Boy pants on and work on his accuracy at his weak short to mid-range game.

Johnson, the future Hall of Famer, won`t like looking bad because of a bunch of off timed (LATE), off the sweet spot (HIGH) throws.

Yeah I'm not so sure about that.....

He's has some bad QB's the past couple of seasons. I think even if Andrew Luck didn't practice with him there would still be better passes. I doubt Andre is "pressuring" Luck into anything at all. I doubt Luck needs "pressured" in any way!

He already gets pressured enough by the defense during the regular season! :)

I don't know what in the world got into you....?

:facepalm:          :thmdown:         :facepalm:          :thmdown:          :facepalm:           :thmdown:          :facepalm:          :thmdown:          :facepalm:           :thmdown:            :facepalm:             :thmdown:

The only thing that has "got into" him is he likes to post things to get a rise out of Colts fans.  I don't know why he likes to do it but he does.

Apparently few saw this post.

In a nutshell,  the Miami workouts have ALREADY STARTED!

Luck and Johnson and Gore were on the Miami campus Monday.   

Dorsett and Carter and other rookies were still back in Indy working with the coaches.   Rookies are allowed more time to work with the coaches.

Don't know if this was just a 1-day event, but the workouts will start back up in July....    that from other articles I've seen...

We already know Luck has a good enough arm.  It's his trash talking that needs improvement.  So yeah, I want him to spend all his time in New York bars, cursing and yapping.  Maybe his college buddy Richard Sherman can give him some pointers.

I think Lucks trash talking is already awesome.  Reverse physiology and all. "Good hit man" has pass rushers going to the sidelines shaking their heads asking why their best hit does not rattle him....lol

Now,..if only Luck could find a way to use that mindset on DB's...lol "Wow Revis, you were on him like glue!..Made me put it through the eye of the needle to get that TD!"..."great job!"....lmao