Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavins final mock

1.Eddie Goldman-Florida Stat DT

2.Ameer Abdullah Nebraska RB

3.Ifo Ekpre-Olomu Oregon

4.Tyler Lockett WR Kansas State (I think its a stretch he will be here but hoping teams shy away this long because of size)

5.Cody Prewitt S Mississippi

6.Louis Trinca Pasat DT/DE Iowa

6.Ryan Delaire Rush Linebacker Towson

7.Terry Williams NT East Carolina

7.Venric Mark RB/WR/KR/PR West Texas A&M

I did not do trades because of to many variables

I know I said I was growing weary of mock drafts at this point, but I respect Gavin's scouting eye so I had to take a peek. 

Solid list there. I'm still apprehensive about taking a RB but I know Gavin studies a lot of tape & I trust his judgement. Nice work. 

"Venric Mark RB/WR/KR/PR West Texas A&M" A special teams addition eh? Sweet. INDY needs it desperately. 

Until he's on the bench for putting it on the carpet.

Ajayi had 11 fumbles over his last 597 carries...That's quite a bit.....1 fumble every 54 carries...That's roughly 1 fumble every 2....2 1/2 games worth of carries for an every down back if he is going to be one

Ajayi had 11 fumbles over his last 597 carries...That's quite a bit.....1 fumble every 54 carries...That's roughly 1 fumble every 2....2 1/2 games worth of carries for an every down back if he is going to be one

Abdullah was even worse at 1 every 35 touches... No thanks

Ajayi had 11 fumbles over his last 597 carries...That's quite a bit.....1 fumble every 54 carries...That's roughly 1 fumble every 2....2 1/2 games worth of carries for an every down back if he is going to be one

I wouldn't take a RB the first 2 days. If Davis is there in the 4th I'd grab him. Robinson/Johnson should both be there among others day 3.

I am hoping we go heavy on D and grab a RT the first 5 rounds