Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I have this feeling that Mariota is ...

The Jets would only be a move back of 4 picks for Tennessee

yes, but the eagles would need to trade more to get the second pick which means the titans would get a lot more. have you seen the latest trade offer by the eagles? plus they could get gregory or ray at 20. two top 5 draft picks at the time

there is no way the jets can offer them more then the eagles

I agree, if what we've heard about the Eagles off is correct.  However, what the Jets have is an earlier pick that would allow Tennessee to still get the #6 pick.  Thus, trading the pick would endable them to bring home a prospect they really covet, while also reaping some additional picks or players. 

yes, but the eagles would need to trade more to get the second pick which means the titans would get a lot more. have you seen the latest trade offer by the eagles? plus they could get gregory or ray at 20. two top 5 draft picks at the time

I'd take the Eagles trade if I was the Titans.. it just depends on if the Eagles rumors are true.

Personally I think he should go in the 3rd-4th round, He will be pressured to start almost right off the bat I think as high as he will likely go and that's not going to do him any good but he is not near ready to run an NFL offense

... going to be a Jet.

Titans are reportedly talking with 3-4 teams to trade out of #2. I got a feeling gang green is going to get him.

Anything can happen, but I really do not see Mariota playing for the Jets.

Woody Johnson publicly stated that Geno Smith is better than Mariota. Kind of hard to go back on those types of comments.