Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jags putting 3rd overall Pick up for Sale....

Apparently,  Jacksonville is considering trading out of the 3rd spot and collecting more assets.

Here's the quick and easy read.    Interesting that they've made this decision so early in the process.

Can you say.....   Weak Draft.....?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000472509/article/jaguars-interested-in-moving-out-of-no-3-pick

I wouldn't be surprised if the Raiders were open to trading down as well since they don't need a QB .... might turn into a buyers market for someone to come up and take Mariota.  This draft kind of feels like 2014 & 2013 drafts where it doesn't seem like a high 1st is worth that much more than a mid - mid low pick. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the Raiders were open to trading down as well since they don't need a QB .... might turn into a buyers market for someone to come up and take Mariota.  This draft kind of feels like 2014 & 2013 drafts where it doesn't seem like a high 1st is worth that much more than a mid - mid low pick. 

If Philly were convinced that Tampa Bay would take Winston, they could be takers. This is also an opportunity for the Browns to quickly erase the stain that was Johnny Manziel before anyone notices.

If I were them, I'd take Leonard Wliiams. A monster on the DL and by far the best player in the draft.

I agree 150% man. They may have their offense set if Bortles improves and takes that next big step. So if I'm them, I'm trying to build a juggernaut defense that intimidates opponents. Leonard Williams will be one of the best DT's in the NFL for several years, and he can anchor a line. I still think the 2 QB's go 1 and 2, so if they do the Jags would be crazy not to take Williams IMO.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Oh contrare, I’d say it says more about Shane Steichen’s skill set as a coach.
    • Excerpt from an article at NFL.com …     ”… One player the Colts can lean on while Richardson gets his sea legs: running back Jonathan Taylor. After last year's hold-in and injury issues, the star running back looks back to his old self. JT bursts through the line like a Mustang on fire, leaving linebackers in his wake. On Sunday, Taylor totaled 12 carries for 103 yards and +55 rushing yards over expected, his most RYOE in a game since Week 15 of 2021. He also forced five missed tackles across 14 touches.    Shane Steichen's decision to bench the star back during the entire fourth quarter because the Colts were in pass mode belies credibility. Even if Taylor isn't a prolific pass catcher out of the backfield, sitting your best offensive weapon for an entire quarter is folly -- hopefully one Steichen doesn't repeat. If defenses are going to sit back to slow Richardson's deep attack, Taylor should gobble up chunk gains.    At this point, Taylor is the most consistent thing going for Indy. The 25-year-old back owns a game-changing gear and can shoulder a massive load. His presence and production should help settle Richardson down during the roller-coaster dips. Taylor hasn't looked fully healthy in a couple of years. He did this past Sunday. The Colts need to ride that stallion.”     The above referenced article kind of echoes my feelings on the matter.    
    • Exactly I am confused with that comment by Shane unless that one drop deserved him to be benched. Again coaches know what's the best. 
    • I'm not sure why the team thinks JT can't be effective in the passing game.   
  • Members

• Solon

Solon 210

• Aaron86

Aaron86 441

• TheEdgeis1

TheEdgeis1 90

• Stephen

Stephen 4,167

• OLD FAN MAN

OLD FAN MAN 1,376

• BeanDiasucci