Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts have agreed to terms with CFL wide receiver Duron Carter (confirmed)

scooter4910

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but he is also trying to help Carter out, so he may be stretching the truth.

The 28 was based on a Wonderlic Pre Test according to Chris Carter. 

Here's the quote:

“He didn’t commit a crime, he has no tattoos, he has no kids, and he’s a pleasant kid. His thing is he hates school, though,” Cris Carter told USA Today in April 2013. “And I’m his dad. He’s really bright; he’s got an IQ over 130. He just hates school. We gave him the pretest on the Wonderlic. He got a 28.”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article5448363.html#storylink=cpy

Here's the quote:

“He didn’t commit a crime, he has no tattoos, he has no kids, and he’s a pleasant kid. His thing is he hates school, though,” Cris Carter told USA Today in April 2013. “And I’m his dad. He’s really bright; he’s got an IQ over 130. He just hates school. We gave him the pretest on the Wonderlic. He got a 28.”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article5448363.html#storylink=cpy

Easily one of the best quotes I've heard in a while. You can even see Chris Carters mannerisms and his voice when reading it.

Here's the quote:

Yea, that's exactly what I said.

That's what I thought you meant, I was just making sure.

I didn't realize he said Hilton..

A lot of people see the Colts signing Cecil Shorts, which is a move I would love.

I would still love to see Reggie come back on a one year deal just to be a leader in the locker room and make a final run at a championship with us.. If he's willing to play for cheap and take on a new role.

I didn't realize he said Hilton..

A lot of people see the Colts signing Cecil Shorts, which is a move I would love.

I would still love to see Reggie come back on a one year deal just to be a leader in the locker room and make a final run at a championship with us.. If he's willing to play for cheap and take on a new role.

It is best for Reggie to retire...he would just occupy a roster spot that we could use for a younger guy.

It is best for Reggie to retire...he would just occupy a roster spot that we could use for a younger guy.

Maybe, maybe not. That will all depend on what th Colts decide to do with Nicks, Whalen and Cribbs.

I'd take Wayne over Whalen. He was playing pretty decent until he tore his tricep.

Moncrief. Hilton. Carter. Shorts. Wayne. And perhaps Whalen OR Cribbs wouldn't be a bad lineup. If Reggie does retire. I still hope he lands a job somewhere on the Colts sideline to help coach and mentor these younger guys.