Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Post a .gif of Tom Brady jumping like school girl after a Superbowl win.

ReMeDy

Every Colt fan in the world would pay good money to see Andrew Luck ( a good kid, btw) jumping like that.

True, but your QB is a 37-yr old man. Needs to act his age. Leave the jumping to the kids.

Also you need to change your avatar. It's disrespectful to Bill Belichick's four rings.

I'm Brady's age. Exactly .

I was jumping too :)

Gotta get a 4-ring avatar.

I can't imaging how incredible the feeling must have been to be staring at almost certain defeat and then, in the span of a few seconds, a certain SB win.  I'm still amazed at what I saw.  You're right, I would have been jumping like that too and I'm much older.

I am three years older than Tom and I was screaming like a little school girl all night.

I have to change my avatar too and get the most recent photo of Brady with the Lombardi. :)

If there was a camera in the family room I'd be on youtube today. And I'm FIVE years Brady's senior.  :thmup:

And I high-fived my wife at one point... might have been a little too excited... she told me this morning her palm still hurts a little.  :clap:

If there was a camera in the family room I'd be on youtube today. And I'm FIVE years Brady's senior.  :thmup:

And I high-fived my wife at one point... might have been a little too excited... she told me this morning her palm still hurts a little.  :clap:

I jumped into my husbands arms and was screaming. There is nothing that beats that feeling when you know THAT game is won. :cheer2: