Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Uniform Rules/Lynch Cleats (merge)

hawkeyes

I know the NFL has all sorts of rules as to what equipment the players can wear and HOW they can wear it ...

Do you think that scarf that Marshawn Lynch is wearing across his face which shows marijuana leaves on it is acceptable attire to be worn on the NFL playing field?

Certainly conduct unbecoming - no?

GEEEESH!

Woah.  That's intense.  I think the NFL's uniform policy is too strict, but I also really don't like how Lynch approaches a lot of things.  With that said, they're just cleats.  As long as they're league approved, it shouldn't be an issue.  If the league is doing this just because of the colour or something superficial like that, that's pretty weak

Brandon Marshall got a fine for wearing green shoes I think it was.

I have to say if It wasn't Lynch I don't think they'd have threatened ejection. I get not agreeing with the league about player responsibilities but he's dumb in the way he tries to rail against it. The league is bigger than the individual, you're not going to win.

I know the NFL has all sorts of rules as to what equipment the players can wear and HOW they can wear it ...

Do you think that scarf that Marshawn Lynch is wearing across his face which shows marijuana leaves on it is acceptable attire to be worn on the NFL playing field?

No more offensive than the poisonous murder juice known as beer that the NFL gladly accepts millions of dollars from. 

No more offensive than the poisonous murder juice known as beer that the NFL gladly accepts millions of dollars from.

I would guess that pot is on the banned substance list while beer is not?

IF they were talking about ejecting him for cleats I would guess they would also do something about the scarf.

IMO it fits his thug persona perfectly - one I personally can't stand! The thug persona he projects comes across like he is dumb as a box of rocks - good thing he can ball or he would still be in the projects somewhere.

apparently whatever you tell Lynch..he does exactly the opposite...like he's 14 years old

....and now we get 2 more weeks of this...

Marshawn should shut up and do what he's told..and he's got the 'shutting up' part down cold

He didn't have the full-blown gold cleats on today. However, he did have gold-footed cleats on and nobody said anything which surprised me.

cr7_golden_mercurial_3.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Regarding the other Game 7, I think Denver shows Minnesota who the Champ is, I like Denver in that one. Good luck @Yoshinator.
    • me after Game 6! Yeah I have never seen such bias from the media in my life regarding any 1 series. At halftime, espn was playing GO NY GO NY, GO chants. It just isn't them, every single host on CBS radio are pulling for NY. What the hell did the Pacers do to deserve this kind of hate? I am puzzled. We aren't a dirty team, play beautiful basketball on offense. Usually people root for the underdog. Knicks are still favored to win the series. They are a 2 point favorite in Game 7. I hope we win big, as a fan, the media and NY fans made it personal with me after Game 5. I have sent our FO an e-mail saying make it personal, block out their crowd, block out the media, and bring it home.
    • Yep, I’ve noticed the bias and it is sickening!  GO PACERS! I love how this is all playing out. Wish Reggie was able to suit up for Game 7!!! R-E-G… G-I-E…. RE-GGIE RE-GGIE… SHOOT THE 3!!
    • It's apparent that the NFL is becoming what the NBA has already become.  It's not that far down the road that most all major sports games will be pay per view.  
    • I don’t want to pay for the TV package monthly…nor will I pay their ridiculous prices. I used to get the Student NFL ticket from DirecTV and it was only $100 for the whole season and I could watch wherever on my mobile devices….that was a great deal and I did it for many years in a row.   I can confirm that last year I did pay for NFL+ and I just watched the games sometimes after it was over…and with that subscription you can watch local live broadcasts…so I would use BitDefender VPN and I’d login to a server location that made it appear I was in a particular city within the broadcast map. However, BitDefender doesn’t have a location for Indiana so often times I’d set the location to the away teams location when possible.   I just need to find a VPN service that has locations in Indiana so that I can use the NFL+ again this year. If anyone knows of one offering servers in Indiana please do let me know….much more fun to watch live and interact on the forum during the game than to have to wait until it’s all over to rewatch it.
  • Members

• twfish

twfish 1,937

• G8R

G8R 54

• crazycolt1

crazycolt1 10,264

• cdgacoltsfan

cdgacoltsfan 4,293

• Chucklez

Chucklez 1,048

• Kc77