Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All NFL bad-boy team (just for fun)

rock8591

Doesn't have to be "bad boy" in the criminal sense, but can also in the "dysfunctional to team chemistry" sense.

QB: Johnny Manziel

RB: Ray Rice

RB/FB: LaGarrette Blount

WR: Josh Gordon

WR: Justin Blackmon

WR: Titus Young

TE: Aaron Hernandez

T: Jonathan Martin

G: Marshal Yanda (just slightly dirty)

C: Mike Pouncey

G: Richie Incognito

T: John Jerry (another member of the Martin-Incognito saga)

DE: Greg Hardy

DT: Ndamukong Suh

DT: Marcelle Dareus

DE: Jason Babin

LB: James Harrison

LB: Vontaze Burfict

LB: Terrell Suggs

CB: Richard Sherman

CB: Cortland Finnegan

S: DJ Swearinger

S: John Boyett

K: Sebastian Janikowski

So, you want to blow up the locker room?  Imagine these guys trying to work together...

Owner - Jerry Jones

General Manager - Bill Polian

Head Coach - Mike Ditka

Defensive Coordinator - Buddy Ryan

Offensive Coordinator - Todd Haley

Quarterback - Ryan Leaf

Wide Receiver - Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, Chad Johnson

Jonathan Martin is a bad boy?  

I'm not sure you can count Sherman or Suggs either.  What have they done?  Sherman is well liked in his locker room so he's neither criminal nor dysfunctional to team chemistry.  He's just a bit of a loud mouth.  

In a sense it's almost funny that Sherman and Lynch are in the same locker room.  The NFL's biggest loudmouth on the same team as a guy who does anything he can to avoid talking to the media and seems to wish they would all just go away.

Jonathan Martin is a bad boy?  

I'm not sure you can count Sherman or Suggs either.  What have they done?  Sherman is well liked in his locker room so he's neither criminal nor dysfunctional to team chemistry.  He's just a bit of a loud mouth.  

In a sense it's almost funny that Sherman and Lynch are in the same locker room.  The NFL's biggest loudmouth on the same team as a guy who does anything he can to avoid talking to the media and seems to wish they would all just go away.

1. kicked his girlfriend in the face breaking her nose and held a bottle of bleach over her and his 1yr old child...

2. punched his girlfriend in the throat and dragged her alongside a moving car

both occurred in the span of a few months in 2012.

1. kicked his girlfriend in the face breaking her nose and held a bottle of bleach over her and his 1yr old child...

2. punched his girlfriend in the throat and dragged her alongside a moving car

both occurred in the span of a few months in 2012.

guess I missed this...

So, you want to blow up the locker room?  Imagine these guys trying to work together...

Owner - Jerry Jones

General Manager - Bill Polian

Head Coach - Mike Ditka

Defensive Coordinator - Buddy Ryan

Offensive Coordinator - Todd Haley

Quarterback - Ryan Leaf

Wide Receiver - Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, Chad Johnson

Where is Marvin Harrison in these lists?  Moss and Johnson are not suspects in murders.

Where is Marvin Harrison in these lists?  Moss and Johnson are not suspects in murders.

I didn't say they were.  I was talking about blowing up a locker room.

Just imagine someone who could not handle criticism at all (Ryan Leaf) trying to play with a bunch of diva receivers, all of whom want the ball all the time and all of which act out publicly in different ways when they are not getting it. 

Doesn't have to be "bad boy" in the criminal sense, but can also in the "dysfunctional to team chemistry" sense.

G: Marshal Yanda (just slightly dirty)

T: John Jerry (another member of the Martin-Incognito saga)

DE: Jason Babin

LB: James Harrison

S: DJ Swearinger

I'm not sure how Richard Sherman meets your definition of a bad boy. His coaches and teammates love him so he's not dysfunctional to team chemistry and he's never had a whiff of legal trouble off the field.

I didn't say they were.  I was talking about blowing up a locker room.

Just imagine someone who could not handle criticism at all (Ryan Leaf) trying to play with a bunch of diva receivers, all of whom want the ball all the time and all of which act out publicly in different ways when they are not getting it. 

I was thinking of a different kind of "bad boy".  Marvin was never a diva, and his production would make anyone who didn't give him a whole lot of catches seem foolish.

He was accused of murder. Never a suspect The philly DA never brought and isn't going to charge him with anything.

CURRENT players only.

Sherman not bad for chemistry in Seattle, but could annoy tons of people on the bad boy team. Here's my updated team. 

G: Marshal Yanda

T: John Jerry

DE: Aldon Smith

LB: Junior Gallette

S: Bernard Pollard

CURRENT players only.

Sherman not bad for chemistry in Seattle, but could annoy tons of people on the bad boy team. Here's my updated team. 

G: Marshal Yanda

T: John Jerry

DE: Aldon Smith

LB: Junior Gallette

S: Bernard Pollard

Aaron Hernandez is a current player on a jail team.

He was accused of murder. Never a suspect The philly DA never brought and isn't going to charge him with anything.

They have a new DA in Philadelphia since the initial investigation, and he said he was looking into the case.

I did, nothing really about it since 2012

There was a "death bed" statement by the victim in 2008.  There is the fact that police confiscated a gun that was in Harrison's possession, and balistic evidence showed that a gun owned by Harrison was used in a separate shooting.  It's all there, and I don't convict Harrison from these reports but I do recognize that he is repeatedly around trouble.  I would guess that most on this board have NOT been a party to one shooting, let alone have links to 2 or 3 shootings. 

It's yet to be proven in court, same as Hernandez or Ray Lewis.  But I would say a guy driving the wrong way down a one-way street, stopped by the cops, denies he has a gun then the cops find a gun in his car is a good candidate for the All Bad Boy or All Thug team.

There was a "death bed" statement by the victim in 2008. There is the fact that police confiscated a gun that was in Harrison's possession, and balistic evidence showed that a gun owned by Harrison was used in a separate shooting. It's all there, and I don't convict Harrison from these reports but I do recognize that he is repeatedly around trouble. I would guess that most on this board have NOT been a party to one shooting, let alone have links to 2 or 3 shootings.

It's yet to be proven in court, same as Hernandez or Ray Lewis. But I would say a guy driving the wrong way down a one-way street, stopped by the cops, denies he has a gun then the cops find a gun in his car is a good candidate for the All Bad Boy or All Thug team.

So nothing about the new DA continuing the investigation then?

So nothing about the new DA continuing the investigation then?

Of course.  It's on the web.  I found it and you can too.

Do you always attempt to construct straw man arguments?  And are all of your posts intended to instigate an argument with another poster? 

Goodbye.

Im probably going to regret getting involved in this little derailment, but, if he was accused, wouldn't that make him a suspect? Sure, no charges were officially filed but that doesn't mean he can't be a suspect in the case.

Um, if he was accused, wouldn't that make him a suspect? Sure, no charges were officially filed but that doesn't mean he can't be a suspect in the case.

Um, no He was accursed by the deceased and his family. The police never really considered hook a suspect

Um, no He was accursed by the deceased and his family. The police never really considered hook a suspect

Now that is complete conjecture. Just because they never formally proclaimed him a suspect doesn't mean he isn't considered one. I'd bet my car he's the prime suspect in the minds of the DA and the police, but they can't do anything about it without evidence.

Now that is complete conjecture. Just because they never formally proclaimed him a suspect doesn't mean he isn't considered one. I'd bet my car he's the prime suspect in the minds of the DA and the police, but they can't do anything about it without evidence.

There was a murder in my community 30 years ago and the case was just solved with DNA evidence.  The murderer was never charged by the police, but he was always their prime suspect.  When the dude got arrested for an assault, they gathered DNA evidence and voila.  Cold case solved.  Just like on TV.