Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Oakland (+14) @ Denver (12-28-14)

oldunclemark

over-under is 48

4:05 EST - CBS regional Indiana and in the western half of the USA

Upper 20s and sunny in Denver..

A Denver win gives them a bye week off before they would host Baltimore, Houston Cincy

or Pittsburgh (I don't believe they can host KC or SD) in the AFC semifinals.

Denver safety TJ ward - probable...RB Ronnie Hillman - probable, LB Brandon Marshall - doubtful

Since an 0-10 start, Raiders have won 3 of their last 5 over KC. SF and Buffalo..

QB Derek Carr, 3,100 yards passing 20 TDs, 11 INTs..

Raiders have rushed for only 1200 yards in 15 games..but 140 came last week and Denver allowed 200 yards rushing last week

17-year vet Charles Woodson has 105 tackles

Peyton Manning has 39 TDs and 15 interceptions including four last week

He is 546 short of 5,000 this year and 582 short of 70,000 for his career..

Emmanuel Sanders (95 catches, 1,333) is obviously 5 short of 100 and 167 short of 1,500.

Denver has lost 3 home games (23-3) in 3 years and they are 7-0 this year..

Oakland is 0-7 on the road...

Avoid the over-under as Oakland has the 32nd ranked offense..

Oakland lost 52-0 two weeks ago but I think they cover 14 here

Oakland has been playing fired up. I still don't think I'd take them over the Broncos though, but any given Sunday...

My thought too. Oakland has beaten KC, SF and Buffalo. They are playing well and played the Broncos tough for one half the first meeting getting two picks off of Manning. I expect a Denver win but this game will not be a cake walk especially if Denver looks anything close like it did vs Cincy.

The Raiders will not come in hanging their heads, they're not a defeated, no hope team.  They're rebuilding and on the rise - this could be a tough game or a blow out.  Tough to say.  

Carr's the real deal and he's only going to get better over time.  Raiders have nothing to "lose," could be an interesting game. 

It's getting uglier everytime Peyton is throwing now.

A lateral now ??

You know your getting to be a royal pain in my behind. Can't we watch and post on a thread without all your nasty comments. Yes I am also a Peyton fan but I also like to discuss a game with out your snide remarks.

You know your getting to be a royal pain in my behind. Can't we watch and post on a thread without all your nasty comments. Yes I am also a Peyton fan but I also like to discuss a game with out your snide remarks.

That made me laugh. Snide remarks?. Isn't that the truth?. His play is not excusable.

And your boy Peyton is not a God as you think. Don't take your anger on me.