Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Oakland (+14) @ Denver (12-28-14)

oldunclemark

I've never seen someone jump ship so easily before.

I guess Tom tickles your fancy now. How dare Peyton and the Broncos only score 20 points in the first half.

lol you are funny.

Who is jumping ships?. Just calling spade a spade.

Wait why are you bringing Tom into this.

Man, edgy around here huh.

And there will be a parade in Denver beating Oakland.

Woohoo

Which would be more than what the Pats could accomplish against Buffalo today.   I don't care about the Broncos but chill out man.  I don't think your Pats will have to worry about facing Peyton again this year.  So no need to put your anxieties on display here.  If you don't have a Peyton complex your posts certainly come off like someone who does. 

Which would be more than what the Pats could accomplish against Buffalo today.   I don't care about the Broncos but chill out man.  I don't think your Pats will have to worry about facing Peyton again this year.  So no need to put your anxieties on display here.  If you don't have a Peyton complex your posts certainly come off like someone who does. 

LOL i am a pats fan now?.

I can't believe Manning's stat line in that blow out game. Zero TDs (Brock threw for one) and under 300 yards and of course the lateral fumble that was scooped for a TD. 

One thing is evident, this Denver team will only go as far as its run game and defense takes it.