Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Holiday Card

Bravo

http://www.colts.com/holiday-14-vf.html

This is great! I think it's a cool thing for the Colts to do.

Pat is funny as always but uhhhh Chapman as Santa.. Not so sure about it! He's not very jolly! haha

I actually thought it was DE Cory Redding until Pat ripped open that present bravo4460. Shows you what I know, which isn't much apparently. LOL! 

Nice holiday Colts card though. Nicely done! 

Chapman probably ate the reindeer.

I wonder who wrote the milk bit?

Pat never offered Santa chocolate milk or eggnog as choices? Really? Yeah, I know Pat said "whatever you want Santa" so that pretty much covers all possibilities. 

Besides, Mr. McAfee is just naturally funny so I could never really pick on him since he always makes me laugh.  ;)

I actually thought it was DE Cory Redding until Pat ripped open that present bravo4460. Shows you what I know, which isn't much apparently. LOL!

Nice holiday Colts card though. Nicely done!

haha don't worry! I had a hunch but all I knew was it was a biiig guy!

The 1 thing that always makes me laugh about Pat Mcafee is this: You can put him in elf tights & he can just roll with it like it's a common thing like putting his uniform on.

Not every athlete can be that at ease in almost any environment or costume, but Pat's just a natural at it. 

Santa "Were you naughty or nice?" Like I always say, "If you can't be good, be good at being bad."  haha  Just kidding!