Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Browns Game Day Thread

Reggie is a legend and i hate to be this harsh, but he was a waste of space on the field. It was basically 10 vs 10 on offense regardless of who covered him.

I'm surprised the Panthers put up that many points.

Me tooooooo!!!! I was saying all week to them fans all week if you lose at home to this team which has been playing some of the

trashiest football of all teams you would be the laughing stock of the NFL.... Well!!!!!!  :number1:  :jump:  :excited:  :yes:  haha  :lol:  :funny:  :spit:  lmao  rotflmao  :heh:  :P  

Reggie is a legend and i hate to be this harsh, but he was a waste of space on the field. It was basically 10 vs 10 on offense regardless of who covered him.

Really hurt us considering that we only had 2 WR's who could catch today and Joe Haden was always covering one of them.

haha,yes u were. We're not what people think we are....coaches schemes are horrible. Only reason we've been winning is because we played the Browns, redskins, and giants. Please. Wake me up when it matters.

Imagine if this team could hold onto the ball and NOT turn it over?

This team would be so good...

Weird how this was a strength of ours last season and this season it's the exact opposite.

Imagine if this team could hold onto the ball and NOT turn it over?

This team would be so good...

Weird how this was a strength of ours last season and this season it's the exact opposite.

Two things we were good at last season. Ball security and dicipline. What happened.