Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Josh Cribbs

TKnight24

We signed him off the TV job though? haha

http://www.colts.com/videos/videos/Colts-Friday-Week-14-Report-Davis-Out--Cribbs-TV/e700f9ab-ca5c-4539-9633-f26c4c991876?adbid=541019259099291649&adbpl=tw&adbpr=180884045&campaign=tw_vid__20141206_36822417

@Colts: A few weeks ago, @JoshCribbs16 was a sports analyst in Cleveland, now he's preparing to play in #INDvsCLE

P.S.: Can we PLEASE stop getting penalties when this guy is returning kicks??!! He's literally breaking big returns every time!

:colts:

They should start docking pay for holding on a return. Some great things have been ruined for him. He should already have a return TD and be averaging over 30 yards per return. 

Amen to that Derakynn. I was so furious when that spectacular special teams play was called back. Grrr! 

It mistakes like that which explain why I must watch Colts games in the privacy of my home & not live at LOS. 

What a signing he was really makes kick returns not just a time for a beer run . Most of those dang penalties have no influence of the play need to cut that out .

Exactly. Sitting at 2/3 for Special Teams

Got the Punter, Kicker..... But the returner can't get going cause of penalties smh

It amazes me how one return guy like Cribbs makes such a difference on field position almost

every return. I don't remember a better returner wearing a horseshoe.

I remember Brad Pyatt. He was a very good return guy. He was not in the same category as Cribbs but was pretty good.

When Terrance Wilkins was here the first time (#80 as apposed to #10) he was pretty good.  Since then, we've been pretty average to below in the return game.  Whalen was actually pretty decent but Cribbs has taken to a new level.  We haven't seen him fumble yet which he was known to do, let's just hope it doesn't happen and kill us in a big game.

When Terrance Wilkins was here the first time (#80 as apposed to #10) he was pretty good.  Since then, we've been pretty average to below in the return game.  Whalen was actually pretty decent but Cribbs has taken to a new level.  We haven't seen him fumble yet which he was known to do, let's just hope it doesn't happen and kill us in a big game.

Now don't be saying that, we have enough guys on the team willing to give up freebies to the opposition so

we don't need him doing that.

We signed him off the TV job though? haha

http://www.colts.com/videos/videos/Colts-Friday-Week-14-Report-Davis-Out--Cribbs-TV/e700f9ab-ca5c-4539-9633-f26c4c991876?adbid=541019259099291649&adbpl=tw&adbpr=180884045&campaign=tw_vid__20141206_36822417

@Colts: A few weeks ago, @JoshCribbs16 was a sports analyst in Cleveland, now he's preparing to play in #INDvsCLE

P.S.: Can we PLEASE stop getting penalties when this guy is returning kicks??!! He's literally breaking big returns every time!

:colts:

Most of the games I have seen that involved a spectacular kick return this year has ended up getting called back for holding. It is a league wide problem. The craziest one was a Devin Hester return called back after he got called for a facemask at the 3.

gsr5dyvv4w4g0fmnhjvs.gif

It amazes me how one return guy like Cribbs makes such a difference on field position almost

every return. I don't remember a better returner wearing a horseshoe.

Clarence Verdin was the last Colts returner that I can recall that was a threat to return a kick anytime he touched the ball looking at his stats I'm shocked he only had 4 tds. Cribbs is so much better though... and I hope he stays.

Wilkins was good. Whalen just never had the speed you could see the lanes on nearly every return they just closed before he could get to them.

TY was pretty good for a minute.

The craziest one was a Devin Hester return called back after he got called for a facemask at the 3.

gsr5dyvv4w4g0fmnhjvs.gif

WOW never seen that play - so it was called back because of a Hester Facemask?  CRAZY!  Clearly the Butler grabbed his facemask - it appears int eh video that Hester never actually grabbed his facemask simply delivered a straight arm.   More believable call would have been holding on Weems.   And we are to think that the replacements were that bad - geesh!