Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Philadelphia (+6) @ Green bay (11-16-14)

oldunclemark

FOX - 4:25 PM

Upper 20s and sunny

Aaron Rodgers.,.25 TDs, 3 interceptions...Jordy Nelson 56 catches..889 yards

Eagle Jeremy MacLin 48 catches...828 yards

Eagles Conner Barwin has 10 QB sacks..

Packers have actually allowed more total yards in 10 games than they have gained..hard to believe

GB (6-3) Is 4-0 at home..Eagles (7-2) are 1-2 on the road

over-under is 54

Even in the middle of this future 51-12 game, I'll say it. Rodgers is overrated and only wins the easy games. Then everybody says he's the greatest QB in the game but if it's anybody else they're a statpadder.

Why do you think he's overrated ? Just asking

It's actually not a minority opinion whenever Rodgers isn't playing a team like Sanchez era Eagles or the Bears. People just fall for it every time he wins a few of these games in a row.

I looked up that Scott Kacsmar article from last season that made the rounds on the internet last year but it said that the archives are exclusive to ESPN Insiders. He actually had the games laid out statistically. Rodgers was something like 5-29 in comebacks or would be comebacks, and similar against teams that finished the season .500 or better. I've said it for years, going back to when he couldn't even beat his 40 year old predecessor whose team was overrated itself.

Low and behold Terry Bradshaw just said what I said, on The OT. The funny part is that Michael Strahan and Jimmy Johnson just said how impossible it will be to beat Green Bay in the weather come playoff time. Am I on crack or weren't they on the only 2 teams who ever beat the Packers (besides that oddball Falcon game in 2002) in the weather during playoff time??? I just can't believe how caught up people get in individual game stats. Heck the guy Rodgers beat today was last week's second place golden boy, overshadowed only by the debacle last Sunday night.