Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AJ Green expected to miss Sundays game

John Waylon

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sherman is not a shutdown CB (they don't exist), he's an excellent CB but thus far Vontae is out playing him and Vontae doesn't have the best defense ever (hyperbole intended) supporting him.

Oh no... Now the Patriots fan will show up and again mention that Sherman has played Peyton, Rivers and Rodgers, while Vontae has only played Whitehurst, Fitzpatrick and Henne... :thmup:

I expected to see a bunch of arrogance and hubris when I visited the Bengals forum, but I found the exact opposite.  I was going through the Bengals vs Colts prediction thread and it was really surprising that the majority of people posting in the thread were prediciting a Bengals loss this Sunday.  Thought it would be different since they beat us last year although it was in Cincy.

I expected to see a bunch of arrogance and hubris when I visited the Bengals forum, but I found the exact opposite.  I was going through the Bengals vs Colts prediction thread and it was really surprising that the majority of people posting in the thread were prediciting a Bengals loss this Sunday.  Thought it would be different since they beat us last year although it was in Cincy.

I think that the Bengal fans are  little down on the team right now - although 3-1-1 is pretty good.  They had a tough tie against the Panthers that probably feels like a loss.  The Pats smashed them so the fans are a bit salty with the Bengals right now.