Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dallas (+9) @ Seattle (10-12-14)

oldunclemark

If Peyton had not crapped in his pants and threw that pick to Chancellor trying to force feed Welker in the 4th qtr., the Broncos would have come away with crucial points and the Broncos would have had a chance to win at Seattle, IMO. Sometimes, I just shake my head when Peyton throws picks at critical moments.

How'd we get there, Chad..

Give Dallas the credit due....I wouldnt have bet an old rug o them today and they won by 7

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The real thing about this game and this year is Seattle

They barely beat Denver at home..barely beat Washington..lost to SD..and now lost at home to Dallas

The real story here is that Seattle hasn't been that good....and I hadnt noticed until today

that's why I said they are overrated there D is not what it was they don't move the ball well they are just not as good as there rank top 3 no way not at all

YES!!! YES!!! Sometimes, it is good for those Johnny-come-lately-Seahawks-fans-that-were-born-yesterday thinking that their team is light years ahead of the rest because of a 43-8 result to eat some large doses of humble pie.

Music to my eyes, this Seahawks home loss is!!! :)

that's why I said they are overrated there D is not what it was they don't move the ball well they are just not as good as there rank top 3 no way not at all

I have to give you your due, too...

I dont remember you saying Dallas would win BEFORE the game

,,but you did say that Seattle wasnt that good and now....what? Could you be right???.

..and we're looking at a Seattle team that has 2 left with SF, 2 left with Arizona and road games at KC and Phily...

the mood changes quick, doesn't it?

SF is celebrating right now. They have to take care of business tomorrow though.

The real thing about this game and this year is Seattle

They barely beat Denver at home..barely beat Washington..lost to SD..and now lost at home to Dallas

The real story here is that Seattle hasn't been that good....and I hadnt noticed until today

I don't think the Seahawks noticed either, today will be a wake up call for that D, they thought they could coast based on last year. I celebrated when the Cowboys ended the 13-0 Saints streak in 2009 (on the road) albeit the Saints won the SB. Now, the Cowboys beat the Seahawks on the road too to shut up those annoying Seahawk fans that pop up everywhere on the web because of last year. I love it. :)

The real thing about this game and this year is Seattle.

They beat the broncos and lost to the boys at home

..That's kinda what I said

The real thing about this game and this year is Seattle.

..That's kinda what I said

Should tell you something about Dallas was my point They are very good

Murray is just a good running back without that O line.

When LT broke that record, it was a lot because of his O line too. Every RB needs that OL to give him a lane but that vision inside the box to go where he needs to maximize his yards is what Murray is doing in a special way this year.

YES!!! YES!!! Sometimes, it is good for those Johnny-come-lately-Seahawks-fans-that-were-born-yesterday thinking that their team is light years ahead of the rest because of a 43-8 result to eat some large doses of humble pie.

Music to my eyes, this Seahawks home loss is!!! :)

yes . . . time with tell with the Seahawks . . . I think they will still do well in the coming years . . . but there have been a lot of teams that are the flavor of the month for a few years then fall back into the pack and just another good team . . . be interesting to see if Seattle can maintain their level of winning in the coming especially when they have to start paying some of their players . . . was happy to see Seattle win last year but for me the jury is still out on that team if it can maintain that level of greatness . . .

Well. The stat continues.  In the past 2 years, the Seahawks have never won if the other team scored 30 or more points. 

ha ha . . . when Dallas scored to get to 27 points I thought about that post you wrote in another thread about Seattle's record when giving up 30 or more points . . . the Seattle O tonight did not do well . . .

I have to give you your due, too...

I dont remember you saying Dallas would win BEFORE the game

,,but you did say that Seattle wasnt that good and now....what? Could you be right???.

I was sure enough to bet 11/1 with no points good night for me

Good for Dallas but their success is all other fans's misery because now until the end of the season you are going to hear Dallas Cowboys conversations on every sports show and you know it's coming. As for Seattle, SB repeats are few and far between. Cowboys played the Colts in SB 5 and Jim Obrien kicked the winning field goal. Great memory and it was a great game full of hall of famers.