Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is Brady's arm 'shot'?

LordHelpOurColts

Yes you pats fans are like vultures except for a few who are normal the rest only come to tells us colts fans how magnificent Tom and bill are every damn day

Be careful with what you say.

We have to show compassion, humbleness, humility and care to the visiting fans, no matter how intelligent they are  :thmup: .

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At some point you have to hold that man along with BB accountable. I think Bill might need to give up his gm spot so that he can focus on his real job as a coach.

Eh. only 4 games in. This team has a lot of talent on the defensive side and if they can get the Oline fixed then things will get better this season. We'll see ...

I don't give a damn what they think about them it's the coming to a colts fan board to worship them like we care

Gotcha. But this is the NFL General section of the board. You can always skip Pats related threads which, by the way, are often started by Colts fans like this very thread for example.

Eh. only 4 games in. This team has a lot of talent on the defensive side and if they can get the Oline fixed then things will get better this season. We'll see ...

Ummm, the same defense that gave up 303 yards in the first half against KC has a lot of talent? I agree that things can certainly improve with the o-line if the coaches make the right moves but then what happens if the qb keeps struggling will they make the right move then?!?  

Gotcha. But this is the NFL General section of the board. You can always skip Pats related threads which, by the way, are often started by Colts fans like this very thread for example.

That was about Brady looking terrible and HIS arm you come and turn it into a Manning vs Brady argument like every other time

Btw speaking of sections doesn't the patriots forum have multiple sections all about the patriots and how "great" they are???

I just wonder why Pats fans come here instead of going to a Pats forum. 

Most of us are members of Pats forums and other team as well. Do you only want Colts fans on these boards? If yes, then why have a General NFL fan section of all? I think the Mods like having a diverse membership base.

Ummm, the same defense that gave up 303 yards in the first half against KC has a lot of talent? I agree that things can certainly improve with the o-line if the coaches make the right moves but then what happens if the qb keeps struggling will they make the right move then?!?  

Yeah. I think the defense is a scheme issue. Lots of new guys at key positions so I think Bill is still tinkering. Personally, I would like to see them stay in the 4-3 and play Revis in man-to-man instead of zone. Browner is back this week so his presence should also help.

That was about Brady looking terrible and HIS arm you come and turn it into a Manning vs Brady argument like every other time

Btw speaking of sections doesn't the patriots forum have multiple sections all about the patriots and how "great" they are???

Still a Pats topic started by a Colts fan. Again, you can just skip it if it bothers you that much.

Still a Pats topic started by a Colts fan. Again, you can just skip it if it bothers you that much.

Has nothing to do with what I said sure if you come and talk like normal most wouldn't mind but as stated for the 10000th time you turn every thing into a Brady vs Manning argument on a colts board where manning is the greatest player in our teams history and you gud all do it just to start crap

Has nothing to do with what I said sure if you come and talk like normal most wouldn't mind but as stated for the 10000th time you turn every thing into a Brady vs Manning argument on a colts board where manning is the greatest player in our teams history and you gud all do it just to start crap

Baloney. Most topics I come into Manning is already there. Colts fans like to bring him in just as much. And this thread was relevant to Manning because the discussion was Brady's arm strength and the notion that his arm is shot and right now he has more velocity than Manning. I also noted that Manning is still playing at a high level even with decreased velocity from the neck surgeries so I was actually using Manning in a positive light to make the point that arm strength is not necessarily the only indicator to if a QB is declining and may not be a factor at all.

Baloney. Most topics I come into Manning is already there. Colts fans like to bring him in just as much. And this thread was relevant to Manning because the discussion was Brady's arm strength and the notion that his arm is shot and right now he has more velocity than Manning. I also noted that Manning is still playing at a high level even with decreased velocity from the neck surgeries so I was actually using Manning in a positive light to make the point that arm strength is not necessarily the only indicator to if a QB is declining and may not be a factor at all.

I'm done arguing with pats fans none if you do a y wrong we get it

Most of us are members of Pats forums and other team as well. Do you only want Colts fans on these boards? If yes, then why have a General NFL fan section of all? I think the Mods like having a diverse membership base.

You are a good pats poster, and there are like 2-3 of you that keep it civil. Not singling you out. 

I just don't think there are many (if any) fans that actually like the Colts AND Pats lol. 

You are a good pats poster, and there are like 2-3 of you that keep it civil. Not singling you out. 

I just don't think there are many (if any) fans that actually like the Colts AND Pats lol. 

Thanks. I appreciate that. I honestly have not noticed a lot of bad Pats fans recently. I know some do come here to rile things up when the Pats/Colts play but for the most I feel like the two groups get along and the football discussions are very good and respectful.

Yeah. I think the defense is a scheme issue. Lots of new guys at key positions so I think Bill is still tinkering. Personally, I would like to see them stay in the 4-3 and play Revis in man-to-man instead of zone. Browner is back this week so his presence should also help.

I tend to think Bill is just bad when he has full control & my guess is that people are afraid to question his moves or the play of the golden boy when either makes bad choices. Revis is the only one on defense who stands out but he hasn't put any exciting numbers up. So my guess is next year there will be major changes one way or the other.

I tend to think Bill is just bad when he has full control & my guess is that people are afraid to question his moves or the play of the golden boy when either makes bad choices. Revis is the only one on defense who stands out but he hasn't put any exciting numbers up. So my guess is next year there will be major changes one way or the other.

I am not sure I follow. As GM and coach, Bill has built and coached the most successful franchise in NFL history in the cap/FA era. And he and Brady have always accepted blame but honestly when you win 12-13 games on average every year and make deep playoff after deep playoff run there isn't much to question or change.

I think this year might be the first year that they have to really figure some things out. It is still early. We will see where everything ends up but right now they are 2-2 and tied for first in the division so they are in good position but need to nail down their identity more on offense and defense. We will see how it pans out. Honestly, I think everyone is just lined up to take their shots at them because they have been so good for so long and are hoping this is finally the year they get to do it.

At some point you have to hold that man along with BB accountable. I think Bill might need to give up his gm spot so that he can focus on his real job as a coach.

Accountable for what? Their unrivalled success? The Patriots and Brady will be fine. It's four games in. Relax.

Didn't the Colts have a 3-13 and 6-10 seasons with Peyton Manning at QB? 

3-13 was when he was a rookie QB playing on the team that had earned the 1.1 draft pick the year previous. I believe Tom Brady was sucking his thumb with a clipboard in the other hand as a rookie... no ? 

Any team can have a lot of physical talent and still struggle as a football team if that talent don't stay disciplined in there assignment and technique and fails to make plays.