Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans 2-0

amfootball

Great game from Texans today. Foster was a beast. Fitz was efficient. Defense was suffocating.

I watched this game, it was far less about how good the Texans looked, and far more about how bad the Raiders looked. I did not anticapte Oakland being THIS BAD. My goodness, at times, Derek Carr looked like the only one even trying. There was a play where a Raider player fumbled twice. Yes, he fumbled twice on the same play.

I watched this game, it was far less about how good the Texans looked, and far more about how bad the Raiders looked. I did not anticapte Oakland being THIS BAD. My goodness, at times, Derek Carr looked like the only one even trying. There was a play where a Raider player fumbled twice. Yes, he fumbled twice on the same play.

True but contending teams are supposed to roll bad teams.

He completed 14 passes, y'all are riding Foster as far as offense goes and I am kinda jealous of that kind of running game lol

14 of 19 for two TDs isn't too shabby haha I'm with you on Foster the guy is a trooper. He carries the ball a lot for a guy with nagging injuries through his career but he is a tough runningback no doubt.

14 of 19 for two TDs isn't too shabby haha I'm with you on Foster the guy is a trooper. He carries the ball a lot for a guy with nagging injuries through his career but he is a tough runningback no doubt.

Foster is one of my favorite players hope he holds up for you guys he's the key to that offence working .

Foster is one of my favorite players hope he holds up for you guys he's the key to that offence working .

I hope so too. It's a long season ahead though so hopefully the other backs can step up and help lighten his load at least a little bit.

Quiz,,,They're going to be 5-0 when they play the Colts

I hope so. I'm not convinced the Cowboys are going to be able to overcome our defense or offense but the Bills have looked good the first two weeks, so I will definitely be wary of that game. I can't wait for that first division game, it is going to be insane inside the stadium.

They were 2-0 last year too. Not saying they have the same team, just saying anything can happen.

I think Mark is saying that we have done at least as well as we did last year with two wins. People say that we beat two of the worst teams but we were the worst team last year. There is a reason to be optimistic at least.

I think Mark is saying that we have done at least as well as we did last year. People say that we beat two of the worst teams but we were the worst team last year. There is a reason to be optimistic at least.

The Texans have been solid in both games. As long Fitzpatrick doesn't turn the ball over like Schaub did last year, you guys will be in good shape

The Texans have been solid in both games. As long Fitzpatrick doesn't turn the ball over like Schaub did last year, you guys will be in good shape

Don't remind me lol...You're right though, though it is a long season ahead. Like Htown mentioned earlier he didn't have to throw the ball 25 times either in order to be efficient, as long as Andre and Hopkins are healthy I think he will be fine too as far as turnovers go.

Don't remind me...You're right, though it is a long season ahead. Like Htown mentioned earlier he didn't have to throw the ball 25 times either in order to be efficient, as long as Andre and Hopkins are healthy I think he will be fine too.

Said to you, your team will be good this year.

I think Mark is saying that we have done at least as well as we did last year with two wins. People say that we beat two of the worst teams but we were the worst team last year. There is a reason to be optimistic at least.

I definitely agree with that. They'll be much better than last year.

I would not worry about that at all. The Texans were much better than the 2-14 record last year. You all just needed a decent quarterback. Texans defense is outstanding. 

Texans will be in it, late in the season, and are a formidable opponent for our Colts. 

I would not worry about that at all. The Texans were much better than the 2-14 record last year. You all just needed a decent quarterback. Texans defense is outstanding. 

Texans will be in it, late in the season, and are a formidable opponent for our Colts. 

Thanks. I should be going to the meeting of our teams in Houston, I thought it would be a perfect game because of the quality opponent and of course the momentum and possible repercussions of the actual game's outcome. As long as Fitzpatrick doesn't revert to his old self I too think we could be in the conversation late in the season.

Thanks. I should be going to the meeting of our teams in Houston, I thought it would be a perfect game because of the quality opponent and of course the momentum and possible repercussions of the actual game's outcome. As long as Fitzpatrick doesn't revert to his old self I too think we could be in the conversation late in the season.

We get talked down to, because we are in the AFC South, but we have 3 very good teams in our division. I will not be surprised if we beat the NFC East this year, even with Jax giving away 4 games. 

The Colts/Texans/Titans games will be fist fights this season. All 3 teams have great strengths, and few weaknesses. 

We get talked down to, because we are in the AFC South, but we have 3 very good teams in our division. I will not be surprised if we beat the NFC East this year, even with Jax giving away 4 games. 

The Colts/Texans/Titans games will be fist fights this season. All 3 teams have great strengths, and few weaknesses. 

Agreed. I was actually shocked the Titans lost today, especially to the Cowboys of all teams. Of course they always play both our teams tough, and their win against the Chiefs was convincing. Wouldn't it be awesome to have three teams coming out of the South instead of the North or West this year....We are definitely starting to gain respect again I think, despite Jacksonville lol.

Agreed. I was actually shocked the Titans lost today, especially to the Cowboys of all teams. Of course they always play both our teams tough, and their win against the Chiefs was convincing. Wouldn't it be awesome to have three teams coming out of the South instead of the North or West this year....We are definitely starting to gain respect again I think, despite Jacksonville lol.

Yep. And that Bortles kid sitting on the bench in Jax is going to help make the AFC South one of the toughest divisions in football within a few years.