Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Redskins v Browns

jvan1973

While Manziel is not playing well I agree his receivers need to figure out if they want to play some football or ride the bench, So many drops that should be caught, for both teams

All I'm seeing is inaccurate throws. Behind the receiver, in the ground and over their head. It will be announced in the next day or two that Hoyer is starting. Manziel is clearly unprepared for this gig. 

All I'm seeing is inaccurate throws. Behind the receiver, in the ground and over their head. It will be announced in the next day or two that Hoyer is starting. Manziel is clearly unprepared for this gig. 

Yeah there have been bad throws to, But some would be catches that have just been flat out dropped

Yeah there have been bad throws to, But some would be catches that have just been flat out dropped

That is what I am seeing. Especially from Gordon and Cameron had one on 3rd down.  I really like the Browns backfield Tate was a solid pick up in FA and West is going to be a good back.

Not much of a Redskin fan I wish Cousin's would get out of there think he could develop into a NFL QB 

Hoyer didn't look good either.

Time to pick their poison, aye? Hoyer looks more polished IMO, and would give them a greater chance to compete. Either way, despite the hyperbole toward Cleveland, looks like it might be another long year. 

A few, I saw Cameron make a few drops, as well as that horrible whiff on a block that got Hoyer sacked on the first play of the game. Cameron is having a terrible game. 

Time to pick their poison, aye? Hoyer looks more polished IMO, and would give them a greater chance to compete. Either way, despite the hyperbole toward Cleveland, looks like it might be another long year. 

They are going to have to be a grind it out and play D team to go anywhere. When Gordon get's his suspension they don't have a lot at WR. Miles Austin and Nate Burleson that is not good.

I think I would sit Johnny let Hoyer have at this year maybe think about getting some WR's in there.

Manziel needs more time in an NFL uniform and RG3 sucked

I love how he made a big deal out of how he's gonna "get down" and not take hits during his pre-game sideline interview. Then immediately proceeds to get himself tackled awkwardly, followed by getting bushwacked by three separate defenders while scrambling to the sidelines. 

I just don't see that dude having much of a career, despite his lofty talents. 

Lol they flagged the redskins bench after the 13th defensive holding call of the half

Get used to it. That's the new NFL. Increased scoring through moving the ball on penalties. 

I swear, I cannot count the number of long drives I've seen this preseason where the offense doesn't complete a single pass of note. 

Lol, you guys couldn't wait till this game came on. Now you get to bag on both Manziel and Griffin! It is preseason, both teams have plenty of time to work on things before the season starts.

Hey, don't get lazy, we'll jump on Clowney the second we make him look like a * too! Better get your comebacks ready now...

For anyone who's interested, Cushing is off limits.  He's been injured so much he's practically re*arded...so be respectful. 

There, now get on your A Game Qwiz

Hey, don't get lazy, we'll jump on Clowney the second we make him look like a * too! Better get your comebacks ready now...

For anyone who's interested, Cushing is off limits.  He's been injured so much he's practically re*arded...so be respectful. 

Lol I definitely don't want the attention on my team either. I'll get enough of that in October lol.

Yes, leg injuries have been known to have devastating effects on the head.

Lol, you guys couldn't wait till this game came on. Now you get to bag on both Manziel and Griffin! It is preseason, both teams have plenty of time to work on things before the season starts.

From what I seen it's going to take a lot more than two weeks or two more pre season games. :thinking:

Manziel was having terrible calling plays. He isn't playing anytime soon. Griffen looked terrible.

Lol I definitely don't want the attention on my team either. I'll get enough of that in October lol.

Yeah, that's why I'm kinda glad that we don't have a Manziel type of player as far as media attention goes.  It's so annoying.  I'm sure you picked up on it, but I was just jabbin ya.  I just don't care enough to really diss on another player.  Sometimes its fun, but its' always juvenile.