Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp Thread 8/4

PrincetonTiger

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm optimistic about a 34/44 combo in the running game.

34 was already a solid contributor to the passing game, if he figures out how to be that instinctive in the running game he'll be a real weapon. 44 we know will play great as long as he stays healthy.

Re-signing Bradshaw was one of my favorite off-season moves. I was advocating it from the day Bradshaw got hurt, he completely beasted the 49ers by himself till he got hurt. I think IF and BIG IF he could stay healthy a whole season with Trich improving we could have a top-3 offense in the NFL. 

Bruise Batter Repeat would love to see our running game break the will of our opponents . The passing game is fun to watch but I love when can just run the ball wear out there defense and have them begging for it to be over .

I like that Pagono is admitting that the interior line needs more work and that he is actually concerned about their play..

Last year the coaching staff kept acting like nothing was wrong with the line when it was obvious!

I like this years line even with Thomas out as long as everyone can stay relatively healthy!

2 different worlds Pal.

The line didn`t need more work last season.  It needed better talent. He was committed to his veterans and he didn`t care what you all thought about it.