Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 06/11

sb41champs

Going to the pro bowl (and all the activities that go along with it) seems to be a great way to get a chance to interact with the players, but the game itself is meaningless. 

Going to a superbowl is a chance to witness history being made.

Given the chance, I would take the Super Bowl tickets every time.

Super Bowl anyone can go to the pro bowl. They practically give the tickets away. You gotta lay out cash to go to the Super Bowl. I was in Hawaii this year for during the pro bowl didn't even bother with it. I have been to the game before. It's cool seeing the players around the hotels and on the beach in Waikiki. I prefer the quiet of the North Shore when I go to Oahu. Alaska Airlines runs pretty good deals from Alaska after X-mas you gotta get out of this place at least once during the winter so we do Hawaii almost every year,   

That would depend on where the Super Bowl was being played.  LOS, San Diego, San Fran, or any of the Florida cities, I'm there.  Anywhere else and I'm putting the tickets up for auction.  If I was forced to take the Pro Bowl tickets I'd go, but probably ditch the game and head for the beach. That's not football. 

That would depend on where the Super Bowl was being played.  LOS, San Diego, San Fran, or any of the Florida cities, I'm there.  Anywhere else and I'm putting the tickets up for auction.  If I was forced to take the Pro Bowl tickets I'd go, but probably ditch the game and head for the beach. That's not football. 

The next SB is in Phoenix AZ.  

I'm with you, if I couldn't sell the tickets I'd rather go to the pro bowl because Hawaii.  

I'd probably watch the game, the last game was pretty good when they pulled off all the rules restricting the defenses.  Maybe try to get some autographs too.

But either way I'd rather go to the pro-bowl because I don't have any desire to go to Phoenix.  I was in their airport once for a connecting flight and that's enough Phoenix for me.  I've never been to Hawaii or any island for that matter unless you count the Ile de la Cite.   

You're forgetting the fact that anything won; tickets, lottery, $1000 super bowl party, winning a free car, all inclusive trip; you will have to pay taxes on at about a 25% rate I believe, +/- 5%.  So have fun, you are still going to pay for it.