Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Arthur Jones Highlights 2012-13

Nesjan3

i watched the video, and it does show he made some great moves/plays, I'm just worried that it was maybe a part of the players around him, or possibly scheme.  the ravens have a very elaborate blitz package that helps with getting pressure.  i havent seen that out of us, yet, so i hope it doesnt, i dont want to say  . . .make this a pointless pickup, i just want to see us use the people we have better.  Manusky has a reputation for being vanilla, especially during crunch time. 

i watched the video, and it does show he made some great moves/plays, I'm just worried that it was maybe a part of the players around him, or possibly scheme. the ravens have a very elaborate blitz package that helps with getting pressure. i havent seen that out of us, yet, so i hope it doesnt, i dont want to say . . .make this a pointless pickup, i just want to see us use the people we have better. Manusky has a reputation for being vanilla, especially during crunch time.

Think part of the resin for picking up chud was so Pag can be more hands in with the D.

Beside the fact that you're telling folks to mute a Biggie Smalls track, thanks.

haha this i know, but after posting on here for a couple years now and reading the forum for about 10 years, i have noticed that most people are a little older and wouldnt really appreciate Biggie. 

Man....this gets me SO hyped!! Jones is such a stud. 

He gets in the backfield ridiculously fast, and sheds his blocks so easily. 

I'm so glad we stayed out of the Paul Kruger sweepstakes too. 

I'm with you on both counts. Kruger is way overpaid now and Jones looks to be a big upgrade for us.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• That makes sense. Have never heard of it happening either. 
    • Not to mention that Denver’s QB room is so bad they might not have a choice. Nix walking in is already better than the rest of those QBs. 
    • Yep. MIN risked a lot drafting McCarthy. I think they have big plans for him. Might ease him in, but after the first few games, I think he's playing.   Maye is a top 3 pick. Just look at last year, where Young, Stroud and AR were all Day 1 starters.   Nix is sort of the wildcard. But I think DEN is going to be a bad team in a division they have little chance of winning, so why wouldn't he play.   Seems like 3-4 rookie QBs starting might be the norm now.    
    • This Pacers team is very exciting, they play team ball, have beautiful ball movement, and good athletes that can shoot the 3. Haliburton is young and so are others on the team, so they are going to make mistakes. They made 2 crucial one's the other night that cost them the game. They deserve to be in the Final 4, once you watch them play. You come away with, that is a damn good team.
    • It is no doubt the hardest position in sports. With me regarding QB's, it depends on what team they play for, and it depends on how likeable I see them as a personality.    For example: I will never root for a QB to do well/succeed if they play for Houston, Jacksonville, or Tennessee. Can't do it, they are in our division. Also, I will never root for a QB to do well/succeed if they play for Pittsburgh or New England either. Too much bad blood over the years with me with those teams. I can't stand either team. Attitude wise - 3 QB's I never liked were Ryan Leaf, Colin Kaepernick, and I am with you on Jay Cutler. Cutler was an odd ball that didn't seem to want to master the position but had all the talent in the world. Leaf was a jerkbutt, and I have my reasons for not liking Kaep which I won't get into in here. 
  • Members

• ponyboy

ponyboy 127

• stitches

stitches 19,902

• krunk

krunk 8,371

• erock

erock 3

• w87r

w87r 14,419

Moderators