6. DeAndre Coleman-DT

7. Tre Boston UNC-FS

2015 (OFF)

1. Amare Cooper WR, Alabama 

**2. Cameron Erving, OT, Florida State (or) Brandon Scherff, OT, Iowa 

*3. Trade

4. Lyons, CB, Stanford

*5. Trade

Okay, let's not do this. We don't need another nose tackle when we got Arthur Jones who can rotate between D-end and splitting time with Chapman for nose. And how about not getting another center when we just signed one, and our front office has so much faith in their draft pick Holmes?

DT, DT,  [Lessens] the need for CBs... Plus, Finally...Finally... We stop the run.  Got to stop the run this coming year.  Tired of not being able to run...add OL...now we have plenty of depth at OL... Two glaring needs...that hurt us badly last year.  I base the mock off of the 2015 AFC South... We will win the AFC South Again...so that puts us in Playoff Football.  Must stop the run and be able to run...  This accomplishes that IMO.  Tired of random CBs that don't add up.

Cheers... Mock on...comments always welcome.  Go Horse.

I have a huge man-crush on Amari Cooper. I really hope we can draft him. I actually hope that we trade back and get an extra pick or 2 in 2015 to help us move up in the 1st round next year to get him. Regardless, should be a great WR draft next year.

I like your 2014 draft as well. Max Bullough just seems like a Grigson pick to me.

It seems like we won't be taking a center though. I like Swanson well enough though, and maybe we take him if he is available in the 3rd, seems like a steal at that point. Perhaps we look at Trai Turner from LSU or the best corner available in the 3rd round.

Amen. Well said.

With so few picks, I don't see how you can go any other way.

So you want to draft Bishop Sankey in the 3rd? I think it will be BPA by need. Meaning if the BPA at #59 is not a FS, they'll draft a corner. If the BPA according to the board in the 5th is a ILB, that will be the pick.

So you want to draft Bishop Sankey in the 3rd? I think it will be BPA by need. Meaning if the BPA at #59 is not a FS, they'll draft a corner. If the BPA according to the board in the 5th is a ILB, that will be the pick.

Before the 4th round, you can probably cross QB, RB, TE, WR off the list. If it were me drafting, you'd cross off OL and DL as well. Which would leave CB, S, OLB, in whatever order, and then a distant, distant 4th is ILB (and that's only after the Jackson signing, but it also makes sense given our defensive front and the way the board looks).

And the way the board is looking now (no one knows what might happen come May, so this is all supposition), BPA according to need would probably be a corner or an outside linebacker at #59. Then you knock off whatever position you just drafted, and pick from the other two at #90, most likely. 

Now watch Grigson draft a center at #59, and shut us all up.

I am hardly saying draft a RB. What I am saying is that we should not force a pick to fill a need for a certain position. I would not focus in on one particular position with a certain draft choice. If there is more value at another position of need, I would look there instead.

I am hardly saying draft a RB. What I am saying is that we should not force a pick to fill a need for a certain position. I would not focus in on one particular position with a certain draft choice. If there is more value at another position of need, I would look there instead.

Okay, that makes more sense. Thought you meant just go BPA, because if that was the case, we would end up with a WR or Center in the 2nd, which we don't need now. But yes, I want BPA by need. If the highest rated player on their board is a safety at #59 then draft him. If it's an OLB, then they should take him.