Aqib Talib to Broncos [Merge]

HtownColt

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess he hiked the ball over peytons head and decided to pooch kick to harvin

If you think he is doing a bad job, you must think Grigson is terrible

Like you said those are HIS players snapping balls over Peyton's heads in the biggest game of the year.

Not sure yet on Grig. This is a big off-season for him.

Like you said those are HIS players snapping balls over Peyton's heads in the biggest game of the year.

Not sure yet on Grig. This is a big off-season for him.

Using your logic he has to be terrible. You must think Trent Baalke is terrible too

Using your logic he has to be terrible. You must think Trent Baalke is terrible too

Did one of those owners start Tim Tebow? And let a 29 year Dumerville walk and then the next season sign a 32 old at 30 mil with 20 mil guaranteed? But hey not everyone holds the record for most Super Bowl blow outs by a player and GM.

Did one of those owners start Tim Tebow? And let a 29 year Dumerville walk and then the next season sign a 32 old at 30 mil with 20 mil guaranteed? But hey not everyone holds the record for most Super Bowl blow outs by a player and GM.

Elway isn't the owner.

And the broncos won a playoff game worth tebow

Revis is coming off a season long injury that seemed to plague his performance. So when the beloved Pats sign someone, it's a steal, but when another team signs a high profile player it's a bad signing? No, these were bad signings by both teams. Pats were in desperation mode for a CB and they got one, but I suspect he will fail to live up to the hype. It will be like that Albert Haynesworth signing. The Pats aren't the miracle workers they once were.

:yes:

Yeah, exactly like that.

I'm pretty sure very close to 100% of the people who follow the NFL would tell you that Revis at $12M next to Talib at roughly $10M-per for six years is a pretty sound investment. 

This couldn't be more un-like the Haynesworth signing. They're not taking a low-risk shot at a guy with immense talent but no brain or work ethic. They signed one of the three or five best defensive players in the game. 

:yes:

Yeah, exactly like that.

I'm pretty sure very close to 100% of the people who follow the NFL would tell you that Revis at $12M next to Talib at roughly $10M-per for six years is a pretty sound investment. 

This couldn't be more un-like the Haynesworth signing. They're not taking a low-risk shot at a guy with immense talent but no brain or work ethic. They signed one of the three or five best defensive players in the game. 

Also so many forget that in 2011 there was only a 3 day window for FA because of the lock out and every team was scraping the bottom of the barrel. And of course people also like to forget that the Pats went to the Super Bowl that year and were a Welker drop and/or defense stop away from winning it.

Any SB winning GM is better than Elway right now and none of them other than Polian had one of the best QBs of all time at the helm and even Polian has a ring.

how many Superbowl winning gms are there currently employed with the team they win the Superbowl with

how many Superbowl winning gms are there currently employed with the team they win the Superbowl with

Or head coaches or players for that matter. Such is life in the NFL. Still does not change the fact they are better then Elway who will be on his way out most likely if he does not get it done with Manning ...

Or head coaches or players for that matter. Such is life in the NFL. Still does not change the fact they are better then Elway who will be on his way out most likely if he does not get it done with Manning ...

So you agree that currently there isn't 10 more successful gms in the nfl.

Yeah, I would take the ones that have won SBs and are not currently employed over Elway. This isn't that hard. But continue your love affair with the player/GM who has the most SB blow outs.

if they aren't currently employed, then they can't be ranked ahead. So there isn't ten more successful gms in the nfl right now