Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Everything Trent Richardson

Thewholefnshow28

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you can't name any?

Why don't we take a breath and see what he can do with some stability before firing out ridicule from behind an internet mask

Its an internet forum , you understand the concept right ?

Nobody is hiding behind the internet. We are on the internet, without the internet then there is no forum.

Now you may feel that blindly supporting Trent is the way to go, I don't support busts no matter what helmet they wear, but either way, we are all on the internet. Nobody is hiding anymore or less then anyone else.

Nobody is hiding behind the internet. We are on the internet, without the internet then there is no forum.

Now you may feel that blindly supporting Trent is the way to go, I don't support busts no matter what helmet they wear, but either way, we are all on the internet. Nobody is hiding anymore or less then anyone else.

Yes, a Internet forum where one goes to endlessly whine and bash players of his so called team...

I never post anything i wouldn't be willing to say to a persons face.

A player can't be deemed a bust if they are still on their rookie contract, much less in their second season. To say otherwise is ignorant

I love that you are all turning on one of your own, defending player you readily admit was horrible last season. Doesn't seem to add up.

I love that you are so unhappy with you own team that you have to troll other teams forums.

***my last TR post til training camp He sucked last year for various reasons which were largely his own..but...My prediction is he will be greatly improved..he has the skills hands down..and has too many resources that he is currently utilizing..in order to not grow drastically..Will he do enough to be a consistent starter..imo yes..will he be a pro bowler..thats up to his discipline and work he puts in..and Gods will in him being healthy...but the Colts will be superbowl contenders for the next few yrs atleast..and i think Trent will be a peice of that puzzle (in my opinion)

After Richardson rookie year what they were saying:

He gets over the shock of the trade. The OC figures out how to use the guy. The O Line improves. Allen is back. I think a lot of people will be eating crow on this board. I am sure that will be the last we here from Modern by week 3

A player’s yards per carry average can be inflated by a few large runs, and it can be deflated by the lack thereof. Richardson’s longest run was 32 yards; his second longest was 26, and both of those went for touchdowns. Those were Richardson’s only two carries of 20+ yards last year, and a 19-yarder against the Ravens was his only other run that cracked 15 yards. Personally, I’m not worried about Richardson’s ability to hit the home run. I suspect Richardson will easily eclipse two 20+ yard runs and three 15+ yard runs in 2013.

What’s more important is consistent success in the running game. One thing I like to look at is 1st and 10 runs. There were 24 players with 100 rush attempts in that situation last year. On average, the group gained at least 4 yards on 46.0% of their carries. Richardson actually eclipsed the average there, picking up 4 yards on 47.3% of his runs.

. Since 1970, only 13 first round rookies have recorded 70% of all running back carries by their team. Two of those players were Richardson and Tampa Bay’s Doug Martin last year. Of that group, Richardson did post the lowest YPC average, but he was within 0.1 YPC of LaDainian Tomlinson. The next two lowest averages belong to Robert Edwards and Emmitt Smith; the former suffered a career-debilitating injury in a beach football game after his rookie season, while the latter ran for the most yards in NFL history.

I gott a feeling with Pep getting some help and he will figure out how to use the guy effectively. He is an everydown player that can do it all block catch and run. Watch out for a break out year in 2014

....The O Line improves. Allen is back. I think a lot of people will be eating crow on this board.....

Most any RB would do better behind an improved O Line and with a great blocking TE.  I am sure a lot of TR supporters will be in full  "I told you so" mode if he puts up even mediocre/avg numbers, because even that will make him look great compared to this past year. 

I will not be eating any crow or giving him any props unless he puts up non-debatable top 5 RB number's, because that is what I expect out of 1st rnd RB. Middle of the pack/average RB numbers won't prove anything except he was over hyped and we over paid.

Top 5 numbers you drive a hard bargain. How about top 10 and a nice slice of banana bread my girl makes the best?  I really don't think he will get the touches to put up top 5 numbers. We will see. I would be happy with Pep just figuring out how to get him involved in the passing game. Rookie year he had 51 receptions for Cleveland. 

Pep got him 28 receptions of which nearly half 13 resulted in a first down. He spent a good portion of his time running right into the weakest part of our team last year. I think all will be happy next year. He should make a good one two punch with Bradshaw.

I know we gave up a first for the guy and that is a lot to live up too and for a RB some he may never please. Was Edge ever a top 5 back statistically? The Browns gave up a ton to even draft the guy. If Richardson wasn't on the team we'd have a huge hole at RB you like someone better at 27 this year? Besides Calvin Pryor?

Trade was made nothing to do about it now but hope for the best., I don't see any reason TRich can't rebound and be a top 10 back in the league for yrs he is only 22 yrs old. We have a lot of good young talent that's a good thing.

What I look for is runners who lead with their left foot. Of those runners who lead with their left foot Trent was 46.8% effective, which leads me to believe that since the league average of runners leading with their left foot is 46.7% , Trent is gonna be a beast.

I also like ruunners who tie their right shoe first, Walter Peyton tied his right shoe first. Trent has on average tied his right shoe first 89% of the time, by comparison Adrian Peterson has only tied his right shoe first 86.8% of the time which tells me that Richardson will have the better career in the long run.

Meaningless stats aren't gonna make Trent look good, odd facts aren't gonna make him look good. He is just like every other runningback in the league and gets judged the same way all of them do. His stats say he is a bust, his real stats, not some crazy crap.

He gets 4 ypc 40% of his carries on first downs ...... That's not even league average and according to his total ypc he stinks.

What I look for is runners who lead with their left foot. Of those runners who lead with their left foot Trent was 46.8% effective, which leads me to believe that since the league average of runners leading with their left foot is 46.7% , Trent is gonna be a beast.

I also like ruunners who tie their right shoe first, Walter Peyton tied his right shoe first. Trent has on average tied his right shoe first 89% of the time, by comparison Adrian Peterson has only tied his right shoe first 86.8% of the time which tells me that Richardson will have the better career in the long run.

Meaningless stats aren't gonna make Trent look good, odd facts aren't gonna make him look good. He is just like every other runningback in the league and gets judged the same way all of them do. His stats say he is a bust, his real stats, not some crazy crap.

He gets 4 ypc 40% of his carries on first downs ...... That's not even league average and according to his total ypc he stinks.

I never post anything i wouldn't be willing to say to a persons face.

A player can't be deemed a bust if they are still on their rookie contract, much less in their second season. To say otherwise is ignorant

There is no rule as to when a player can be deemed a bust, the guy was less then average his rookie season and he was the worst I'm team history his second year. I call bust.

As far as "I would never say anything on the internet I wouldn't say to a players face ". Oh lawd !!!

Is this the part where I am supposed to say I ain't afraid of Trent and get all internet tough ??

I know it hurts your feelings that I think Trent sucks, but I am sure everyone here has talked smack about someone or another online. Its the internet and he is a public figure, they get praised and they get trash talked.

Just saying something like that .... lmao !!!

Mom, the meatloaf !!!!!!

There is no rule as to when a player can be deemed a bust, the guy was less then average his rookie season and he was the worst I'm team history his second year. I call bust.

As far as "I would never say anything on the internet I wouldn't say to a players face ". Oh lawd !!!

Is this the part where I am supposed to say I ain't afraid of Trent and get all internet tough ??

I know it hurts your feelings that I think Trent sucks, but I am sure everyone here has talked smack about someone or another online. Its the internet and he is a public figure, they get praised and they get trash talked.

Just saying something like that .... lmao !!!

Mom, the meatloaf !!!!!!

If banging on a person that does something you are incapable of makes you feel better, have at it. Its pretty sad. I'm more inclined to wait and see what he can do in a stable environment

If banging on a person that does something you are incapable of makes you feel better, have at it. Its pretty sad. I'm more inclined to wait and see what he can do in a stable environment

I am banging, as you say, on a man who is incapable of doing what he is paid to do. I am not paid to do his job, Trent couldn't do my job, so ..... We all have different jobs and if you suck at your chosen field then that's on the person.

We all gotta put on our big boy pants sooner or later and take charge of and lay claim to our lives.

I don't mean to be mean but saying things like " say it to his face and not on the internet" and " you couldn't do his job" are rather childish and really damage any credibility to future arguments.

Let's say I go to McDonalds and I believe the food to be horrible. I don't know the owner, cook, or cashier of the place, so should I not be allowed to criticize the bad product they are feeding me ? I don't know exactly how they make the burgers and things so I can't walk back there and do their jobs, so should I remain silent with my dissatisfaction ?

The Colts are no different then any other company, they are a product and the fans are the consumers. Trent is not producing a satisfactory product.

Now in the real world, if I am hired by a company and after 14 weeks of working there and have not improved slightly and am currently the very worst at my position nation wide, I would be fired. Now football isn't like the real world, I understand that, so Trent isn't gonna get fired yet, doesn't change the fact that he sucks at his profession thus far.

So while it is true that I wouldn't be able to be a runningback for an NFL team, so far Trent has shown that he really can't either.

The arguments you are making about " say it to his face" and " you can't do his job" I find them very telling.

So in an earlier post you ask for someone to post any stats that may be in Trent's favor, and say they don't exist. Someone posts stats, and you refuse to accept them with more of your jibberish? Unreal.

I am banging, as you say, on a man who is incapable of doing what he is paid to do. I am not paid to do his job, Trent couldn't do my job, so ..... We all have different jobs and if you suck at your chosen field then that's on the person.

We all gotta put on our big boy pants sooner or later and take charge of and lay claim to our lives.

I don't mean to be mean but saying things like " say it to his face and not on the internet" and " you couldn't do his job" are rather childish and really damage any credibility to future arguments.

Let's say I go to McDonalds and I believe the food to be horrible. I don't know the owner, cook, or cashier of the place, so should I not be allowed to criticize the bad product they are feeding me ? I don't know exactly how they make the burgers and things so I can't walk back there and do their jobs, so should I remain silent with my dissatisfaction ?

The Colts are no different then any other company, they are a product and the fans are the consumers. Trent is not producing a satisfactory product.

Now in the real world, if I am hired by a company and after 14 weeks of working there and have not improved slightly and am currently the very worst at my position nation wide, I would be fired. Now football isn't like the real world, I understand that, so Trent isn't gonna get fired yet, doesn't change the fact that he sucks at his profession thus far.

So while it is true that I wouldn't be able to be a runningback for an NFL team, so far Trent has shown that he really can't either.

The arguments you are making about " say it to his face" and " you can't do his job" I find them very telling.

If i get a bad order of food, i don't go in the place telling people they suck at their job. I respectfully ask for a replacement meal or a refund. The fact that you feel the need to talk down to service employees is also telling

Show me anywhere that those stats are relevant. If they were relevant then they would be included with the basic stats of every player. Its reaching. Its really really reaching.

I agree about replacement meals. Let's replace Richardson.

The problem with your argument is that Richardson is the cook, he is making the bad burger, this isn't chewing out the cashier, this is going to the source of the problem

I don't know for absolute fact, but I did a little research and it seems that offsets only come into play if the player is "released" and than picked up by another team. It appears offsets do not apply to "traded" players all guarantees go with him to new team.

I could be wrong, but that is what I get from the explanation by overthecap ... here is a story about offsets by overthecap, and their explanation of how it applies to trades. Looks like the 7th paragraph down if I counted correctly.

"Offsets don’t matter in a trade. If you trade the player to a team that sees value in him for their scheme or their culture the contract and guarantees transfer with him." - overthecap

http://overthecap.com/offset-language-should-never-cause-players-to-miss-time/

Thank you for the considered response. I was wanting to return the favor in kind, and find the three articles I had read that suggested (post trade) that the Browns were obligated for the full amount of the contract. That may or may not contest what you found, but it still leaves the question in my head.

Unfortunately, I won't be chasing down that info... at least not right now. The flu bug I've had the last couple days has put me way behind, and two new contracts have come in this morning, so I'm now in the weeds.

Thank you again for considering what I was saying enough to do a little digging.

You wanna play who has the bigger bank account ? Then we could play my dad can beat up your dad.

You are stumping me here. What in the H E double hockey sticks are you even talking about?

Still trying to push it into something that doesn't involve Trent .... Sad.

No. I am using something called parallel reasoning. I am illustrating a point for you. I can make a claim like "there is no way you could ever succeed as a business owner, given the performance I've seen on this message board", but it is only ever an opinion if I don't, in fact, have proof that you are or are not.

You throw out opinions, but unlike some of your fellow TR bashers, you offer nothing in the way of support for your arguement.

You want stats that say Trent sucks, look at his stats. They ain't hard to find, but you seem to know better. You are smarter then statistics and game film, you see something nobody else does.

So please tell me something Trent has done in the NFL which makes you think he is gonna be good, please shame me with your secret knowledge. Show me what a beast he is, I'm open to anything.

I'm not going to do your homework for you. I have explained my position sufficiently enough, and I'm fine if people disagree. But you are just firing blanks, and making a ton of racket without adding anything. To quote Jim Rome (I feel a little dirty doing so): "Have a take, don't suck". You are seemingly struggling with the first half of that equation, and miles from the second.

Now if you wanna tell us all where you work or if you are a business owner and want to give is your web address then I am all for it, personally I don't mix business with pleasure, really don't want a bunch of Trent lovers screwing around on my site or having my phone number, but feel free to post yours.

I have no compunction to share any of my information, but then I am not here pounding my chest frequently about my business ownership... as if it has any relevancy to the discussion. Again, I only referenced your claims as a means to illustrate the flaws in your logic through parallel reasoning, but it may have been over your head. I'll type slower for you next time.

I have proof that Trent is not performing as an NFL runningback. So there is that .....

Other then that you made a long drawn out post, that provided nothing other then the opportunity for you to show us your mastering of the English language. No stats, no nothing, not even an opinion on your part really.

You're better then that. I have faith in you.

Your post are usually thinly disguised, that is when they are disguised, insults towards any member who may disagree with you. I don't take it personal because deep down I am sure you are one swell fella, but you might hurt someone else's feelings and make them feel bad.

You won't search for stats because any reasonable stats say Trent is horrible, I understand this and accept your avoidance as the thinly veiled tactic that it is. Nobody likes being wrong.

I have proof that Trent is not performing as an NFL runningback. So there is that .....

Other then that you made a long drawn out post, that provided nothing other then the opportunity for you to show us your mastering of the English language. No stats, no nothing, not even an opinion on your part really.

You're better then that. I have faith in you.

Your post are usually thinly disguised, that is when they are disguised, insults towards any member who may disagree with you. I don't take it personal because deep down I am sure you are one swell fella, but you might hurt someone else's feelings and make them feel bad.

You won't search for stats because any reasonable stats say Trent is horrible, I understand this and accept your avoidance as the thinly veiled tactic that it is. Nobody likes being wrong.

If you have the proof, bring it to the table, please. That is all anybody has been asking of you.

As for my proof...

I have stated that I agree TR struggled, and that the chances are he will continue to struggle. But I have blind optimism that he won't. I even went so far as to explain a situation in my life that gives me reason to believe that situational changes can have a huge impact. How would you like me to further "prove" blind optimism?

I have stated that, even if he gets benched, and never plays another down for the Colts, I am OK with the risk taken and the costs. Beyond what I've already explained, how would you like me to further "prove" that I am OK with it?

Your take, on the other hand, is that TR sucks. Others have offered support for their claims, but you just reference "stats" without providing any. All I'm saying is please provide the exact stats you are using as foundation to your argument.

455 career rushing attempts.

3.3 career yards per carry.

1,513 career rushing yards.

Chosen 3rd overall.

Traded for a first a season later with no justifiable reason.

Does it get any plainer ?

A first round runningback should be getting 1,500 yards per season

His stats suck.

A good runningback can pick up 1,500 yards on 1/3 less carries.

Oh but Trent's talent is different, it doesn't show up on paper like everyone else's. He is special, stats mean nothing where he is concerned.

Dudes a bust.

The offensive line isn't gonna be better, not that it would matter with Trent. He couldn't do anything in Cleveland behind a good line.

Our O-line hasn't improved through free agency. Basically all that's been done is the equivalent of rotating the tires on a car with a dead battery.

After Richardson rookie year what they were saying:

He gets over the shock of the trade. The OC figures out how to use the guy. The O Line improves. Allen is back. I think a lot of people will be eating crow on this board. I am sure that will be the last we here from Modern by week 3

A player’s yards per carry average can be inflated by a few large runs, and it can be deflated by the lack thereof. Richardson’s longest run was 32 yards; his second longest was 26, and both of those went for touchdowns. Those were Richardson’s only two carries of 20+ yards last year, and a 19-yarder against the Ravens was his only other run that cracked 15 yards. Personally, I’m not worried about Richardson’s ability to hit the home run. I suspect Richardson will easily eclipse two 20+ yard runs and three 15+ yard runs in 2013.

What’s more important is consistent success in the running game. One thing I like to look at is 1st and 10 runs. There were 24 players with 100 rush attempts in that situation last year. On average, the group gained at least 4 yards on 46.0% of their carries. Richardson actually eclipsed the average there, picking up 4 yards on 47.3% of his runs.

. Since 1970, only 13 first round rookies have recorded 70% of all running back carries by their team. Two of those players were Richardson and Tampa Bay’s Doug Martin last year. Of that group, Richardson did post the lowest YPC average, but he was within 0.1 YPC of LaDainian Tomlinson. The next two lowest averages belong to Robert Edwards and Emmitt Smith; the former suffered a career-debilitating injury in a beach football game after his rookie season, while the latter ran for the most yards in NFL history.

I gott a feeling with Pep getting some help and he will figure out how to use the guy effectively. He is an everydown player that can do it all block catch and run. Watch out for a break out year in 2014

I honestly would not be upset to see him have 6-8 catches out of the backfield each game as the defense allows.  Nice post.

The offensive line isn't gonna be better, not that it would matter with Trent. He couldn't do anything in Cleveland behind a good line.

Our O-line hasn't improved through free agency. Basically all that's been done is the equivalent of rotating the tires on a car with a dead battery.

The line improves with Thomas at LG and Thornton moving to his natural position at RG.  Thornton played nearly the entire year injured.  He was flat out mean when healthy.  Look for that Thornton(With a tude) alongside the Big Fella Cherilus.

Center is a question mark as we all know, but it cannot...will not be worse.  Holmes is VERY intelligent.  I expect sound line calls from a smart man.

Dwayne Allen at TE is like having another OL.  He is exceptional at sealing at the point of attack...

The OL WILL be improved...thus the offense may it be Trent, Vick or Bradshaw running the ball/catching the ball out of the backfield will succeed in putting big points on the board.

Chosen 3rd overall.

His stats suck.

Oh but Trent's talent is different, it doesn't show up on paper like everyone else's. He is special, stats mean nothing where he is concerned.

Dudes a bust.

A bust after 2 years? Surely your not silly enough to believe that? For the record I also believe it was a awful trade but a player is certainly not a bust after 2 years, Thats just a laughable statement to make and thats coming from a person whp has made a few of his own bad statements but if you really want to make the argument that he is a bust you should go into much more detail other then keep throwing out his stats, Something about his running style, Lack of explosion through the hole, His "look for contact" mentality, Anything but his stats. Again I believe it was a bad trade....But it seems like I could make a better argument as to why.....A bust? He is not.......will he be for us come the end of his contract? Chances are overwhelmingly positive that he will be

Chosen 3rd overall.

His stats suck.

Dudes a bust.

OK! Now we are getting somewhere... you've successfully pulled the car out of the garage, but you haven't left the driveway yet, let alone reached anything resembling a destination. In fact, I don't think it's even been determined that you have a license to drive this car. (Btw, that's called a metaphor.)

At its core, our disagreement isn't over these stats. It's about whether changes in circumstances offer sufficient reason to have hope or not. You have essentially been arguing that it is stupid to have any hope at this point... right?

So...

What about these stats should convince me (and others) to abandon my hope? What other historical data can you provide to show that players in a similar situation proved to be busts? What can you provide to debunk the info AZColt provided, indicating historical situations where players had similar stats and did NOT bust.

I'm not so far inclined to go on your say so, but given your conviction, I assume you have support for, and are able to explain, your assertions. Convince me.

Who would I compare him to ? Vaughn Dunbar.

Trent has more yards, but he also has more carries.

Trent was taken earlier then Vaughn, but has a lower ypc.

I don't care who. I'm asking you to do more than just repeatedly assert an unsupported and unoriginal opinion and claim it as fact. I'm asking you to actually make a compelling case.

You've made your opinion perfectly clear, and I have no issue with it, beyond the volume of posts saying nothing new, and the assertion that it is "fact", with no support. So the other option, I guess, is to accept that people understand and possibly disagree with what you've posted, and move on to assert your opinions on other matters.

Redundancy has not made your case stronger.

Chosen 3rd overall.

His stats suck.

Dudes a bust.

Who would I compare him to ? Vaughn Dunbar.

Trent has more yards, but he also has more carries.

Trent was taken earlier then Vaughn, but has a lower ypc.

I'll give you a little example of what I'm talking about.  You say RBs should get 1500 yards per season.

Here's a list of 10 RBs who would be considered among the all-time greats:  Gale Sayers, OJ Simpson, LaDanian Tomlinson, Eric Dickerson, Tony Dorsett, Barry Sanders. Thurman Thomas, Emmitt Smith, Walter Payton, and Jim Brown.  Any guess on how many had more yards from scrimmage than TR in their first year?  Just 4 (Sayers, LDT, Dickerson, and Sanders).  How many exceeded 1500?  Just 3 (LDT, Dickerson and Sanders).

Now, they all had an uptick in their second year (except OJ, who posted a surprisingly low 627 yards from scrimmage in year 2, compared to 879 for TR in his 2nd year), but none had to go through a midseason team change, either.  Not saying it definitely caused the statistical downturn, but it isn't unreasonable to assume it had an effect.

That is just me cherry picking one stat you claimed as relevant.  You now have the rest of your list to back up with relevant historical evidence.

I'll give you a little example of what I'm talking about. You say RBs should get 1500 yards per season.

Here's a list of 10 RBs who would be considered among the all-time greats: Gale Sayers, OJ Simpson, LaDanian Tomlinson, Eric Dickerson, Tony Dorsett, Barry Sanders. Thurman Thomas, Emmitt Smith, Walter Payton, and Jim Brown. Any guess on how many had more yards from scrimmage than TR in their first year? Just 4 (Sayers, LDT, Dickerson, and Sanders). How many exceeded 1500? Just 3 (LDT, Dickerson and Sanders).

Now, they all had an uptick in their second year (except OJ, who posted a surprisingly low 627 yards from scrimmage in year 2, compared to 879 for TR in his 2nd year), but none had to go through a midseason team change, either. Not saying it definitely caused the statistical downturn, but it isn't unreasonable to assume it had an effect.

That is just me cherry picking one stat you claimed as relevant. You now have the rest of your list to back up with relevant historical evidence.

also, how many of them had 3 different offensive coordinators in their first 20 games?

Why are you so angry? IF anyone is trolling here, it's you.

Angry? Me? Nope, not angry at all, just stating the obvious and sticking up for players and mgmt. on the team I am a fan of, that this forum is about, the INDIANAPOLIS COLTS. Just sayin.

also, how many of them had 3 different offensive coordinators in their first 20 games?

Also Also, how many of them played injured through their first two seasons? Broken ribs with Cleveland and shoulder injury with the Colts? The kids got heart. He may have not produced like a lot of people expected him to, but he didn't give up.

His shoulder didn't cause him to dance around and be tackled in the backfield. His shoulder wasn't so swollen that it blocked his vision and stopped him from seeing the hole.

I don't think it was the shoulder when a man was blocked to the ground and Trent waited until the guy flipped over and grabbed him.

The way you guys lat out excuses for him almost has to be done on a play by play basis. " OK Trent was tackled for a loss here because he has had 3 coordinators in 2 years. On the next play its obvious that his shoulder hurts and explains his one yard loss. Now here we have Trent actually moving the ball forward 2 yards, obviously its a bad offensive line and Trent ran past the hole because of them. Finally we arrive at Trent once again losing a few yards because Trent is in an obvious run formation and the defense stacked the box against him ".

Man that guy has the worst luck in the world. The deck has been stacked against him since day one. Every possible thing that could work against him has been set in motion, and obviously it isn't his fault because the guys a beast.

Every excuse used to explain why Trent sucks only makes the argument that he sucks that much stronger. If any of them were the undeniable truth then there would be no need for 50,of them, but here we are with more excuses then Trent has yards.

Ignoring all stats, ignoring all 14 games as a Colt, ignoring his mediocre performance in Cleveland behind a good offensive line, the only thing to possibly say was good was his college career. Trent was awesome in college, but sucks as a pro.

Excuses are made and used by people who can't accomplish their goals. If the playbook is hard then you study harder. If the line ain't opening up huge holes then you plow ahead and make your own. That's how successful people become successful, they don't wait for life to accommodate them, they take charge and force their will upon the world. They make no excuses and want none made for them. The minute Trent said the playbook was hard to learn I lost all respect for him. Its a football playbook, he has been looking at them all his life, it isn't like someone handed him something alien. Study it, then study it some more.

Ask yourself this, if you were given his ability would you not spend every waking moment reading that playbook and making sure that you were the best you could possibly be ?

His legacy, and future earnings are at stake and he just says the playbook is hard to learn ....

How many Plyer who never made it to the NFL would kill for a chance to be in his shoes and would devour that playbook ? I would say countless.

I have no faith in him, he lacks skill at this level and I believe him to be lazy.

His shoulder didn't cause him to dance around and be tackled in the backfield. His shoulder wasn't so swollen that it blocked his vision and stopped him from seeing the hole.

I don't think it was the shoulder when a man was blocked to the ground and Trent waited until the guy flipped over and grabbed him.

The way you guys lat out excuses for him almost has to be done on a play by play basis. " OK Trent was tackled for a loss here because he has had 3 coordinators in 2 years. On the next play its obvious that his shoulder hurts and explains his one yard loss. Now here we have Trent actually moving the ball forward 2 yards, obviously its a bad offensive line and Trent ran past the hole because of them. Finally we arrive at Trent once again losing a few yards because Trent is in an obvious run formation and the defense stacked the box against him ".

Man that guy has the worst luck in the world. The deck has been stacked against him since day one. Every possible thing that could work against him has been set in motion, and obviously it isn't his fault because the guys a beast.

Every excuse used to explain why Trent sucks only makes the argument that he sucks that much stronger. If any of them were the undeniable truth then there would be no need for 50,of them, but here we are with more excuses then Trent has yards.

Ignoring all stats, ignoring all 14 games as a Colt, ignoring his mediocre performance in Cleveland behind a good offensive line, the only thing to possibly say was good was his college career. Trent was awesome in college, but sucks as a pro.

Excuses are made and used by people who can't accomplish their goals. If the playbook is hard then you study harder. If the line ain't opening up huge holes then you plow ahead and make your own. That's how successful people become successful, they don't wait for life to accommodate them, they take charge and force their will upon the world. They make no excuses and want none made for them. The minute Trent said the playbook was hard to learn I lost all respect for him. Its a football playbook, he has been looking at them all his life, it isn't like someone handed him something alien. Study it, then study it some more.

Ask yourself this, if you were given his ability would you not spend every waking moment reading that playbook and making sure that you were the best you could possibly be ?

His legacy, and future earnings are at stake and he just says the playbook is hard to learn ....

How many Plyer who never made it to the NFL would kill for a chance to be in his shoes and would devour that playbook ? I would say countless.

I have no faith in him, he lacks skill at this level and I believe him to be lazy.