Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ahmad Bradshaw

bap1331

If Bradshaw could just stay healthy, INDY would be in great shape. Big, strong, powerful, no fumble issues, & he knows how to hit the hole & earn some serious YAC. 

I like Bradshaw's vision too & I have never been overwhelmed by Trent Richardson's vision all that much. He hesitates more than he should at times running the ball IMO. 

Yep, we all love his game.  We also loved Austin Collie's, Bob Sanders, Dallas Clark's, etc ....  Staying healthy though seems to be a real challenge for about 20% of past and present Colts players. 

Neither were Castonzo, Wayne, Mathis, Brown, McAfee, Bethea, etc Grigs' boys.  The Colts took a big cap hit to cut players like Brackett and Clark along with the others.  The common denominator: injury proneness.

There were other common denominators as well.  Both were nearing the end of their careers, both were overrated, both were very bad fits for the schemes being implemented etc.  

What I think will be our RB Corp:

Vick Ballard

Trent Richardson

Ahmad Bradshaw

Boom Herron

I liked Boom, but really think we should keep Tashard Choice also.

Like the choice but who is qualified for practice squad so we can keep choice?

Bradshaw gave the 49ers fits even as a Giant. I remember him having good games vs them then. He just loves to get lost underneath and emerge like a bowling ball. He is tough as nails. :)

But at this point, 1 yr. renewals are going to be his best option and a team has to commit 2 years to him to keep him away from us. I am sure we will offer him another 1 yr. deal and given the screws in his foot and how he has gone on IR the past 2 years, his agent Rosenhaus will accept it, in all likelihood.

I do think Grigson will wait to see what Donald Brown does. If DB leaves and Grigs cannot match his offer, Bradshaw will be signed to a 1 yr. deal to go with Vick Ballard and Trent Richardson.

Agreed I know Donald would love to come back to the Colts but I honestly prefer Bradshaw

I would be shocked if Bradshaw is resigned. Just too unreliable!

Ugh the suspense of which running backs are coming back is killing me! Trent is back for sure bit we have great talent in boom and choice. As well as Vick and Ahmad

Ugh the suspense of which running backs are coming back is killing me! Trent is back for sure bit we have great talent in boom and choice. As well as Vick and Ahmad

I think you can count on Ballard being back barring an medical issue, along with Richardson.

I think the lack of information could be telling.  Either there's nothing to report or no one expects that he will be back anyway.

Although I do think Pagano mentioned having 'the two runners' back in a presser.  Grigs though, seems to be short on patience when it comes to oft-injured players.  See: Collie, Brackett, Clark, Bullitt, etc

Those guys were part of the previous regime- I don't blame him for moving on from them.  It all depends upon what the docs are saying.  A neck injury for a RB is never good, especially for Bradshw's style of running