Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

60 Minutes Of Football

King Colt

Three interceptions and 10 points in the first half. Try playing Brady & Belichek with that game plan and see what happens. What is it going to take to get the Colts "playing" instead of watching in the first half of games? Maybe give the halftime speech before the game starts.

It was ONE bad start! The last 3 weeks we did play 60mins of football

And it didn't surprise me. It's extremely hard to win in the NFL much less win against the SAME team twice. Chiefs had a chip on their shoulder after we embarrassed them at home. They came in with the mindset to embarrass us and return the favor

Three interceptions and 10 points in the first half. Try playing Brady & Belichek with that game plan and see what happens. What is it going to take to get the Colts "playing" instead of watching in the first half of games? Maybe give the halftime speech before the game starts.

I'm pretty sure interceptions and not scoring much wasn't the game plan.

What's the point of this thread? That the Colts need to play well the whole game?

Yes, I think we can all agree with that.

Our defense seems to thrive on reactive rather than proactive gameplanning against opposition offenses. Our offense was the exact same way until we gave up on the power-run game and commited to more of a spread, shotgun approach, and it worked.

Manusky has done a great job with half-time adjustments, but we need to gameplan better from the start.

I'm pretty sure interceptions and not scoring much wasn't the game plan.

What's the point of this thread? That the Colts need to play well the whole game?

Yes, I think we can all agree with that.

What's the point? How many comeback games have the Colts played? That's all you hear "another Luck driven comeback" It will be a "two and flew" for the Colts if they try that in N.E. When you are running the 100 meter race it is a good idea to run when the gun sounds, not after he puts it in his holster and does a pinch of Skoal.

What's the point? How many comeback games have the Colts played? That's all you hear "another Luck driven comeback" It will be a "two and flew" for the Colts if they try that in N.E. When you are running the 100 meter race it is a good idea to run when the gun sounds, not after he puts it in his holster and does a pinch of Skoal.

Everyone agrees it's best to play good the entire game.  Ideally, you don't want to fall behind in any game.

What other point of view is there?

After this past game nothing should phase or surprise them. They've literally been in the worst bind they could get themselves in and didn't get overwhelmed, at least not from what I saw.

Grigson's comparison of Luck to Jordan is practically paralleled with how the Bulls played in the 90s. If you ignored the score, you would never be able to tell if they were winning or losing. They play the exact same way regardless of the situation. I bet my anxiety was triple of ANY player on the team during the game.

They are definitely fun to watch..

They key here, is that we BOMBED the game, and STILL won.

New level of confidence in these Colts. I think you will be shocked to see what happens in New England.

I hope this comes true but buy a cup of coffee with hope. Remember this is "playoff" football and as Indy fans we are very familiar with what the Pats history is! 59 points last year.......59!