Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Would you rather play Denver or New England? [Merge]

steveeoaktree33

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets slow it down there..... Look at what Brady has done with basically all no-name receivers. Yes I know Luck has done the same thing, but its very close. Of course, I like Luck :P

You understand why I need hip boots right? I was piling up the doo.

Next time I'll turn on the sarcasm sign.

I'd prefer both!

First, go to NE and have the new guard QB stick it to the old guard / Colts nemesis ...

Then walk into Denver and have the new guard QB stick it to the other old guard great!

Plus, if we have to lose before the Super Bowl, I'd rather it be in the AFC championship to Manning.

Didn't Luck just win his FIRST playoff game?

Hip boots sound awesome right about now.

Brady had a great season with just about nothing to support him. Luck did pretty darn well in the same circumstances.

With the Chargers Bengals as it is, its looking like we get to see who is better. I am relishing it.

Brady had a great season with just about nothing to support him. Luck did pretty darn well in the same circumstances.

With the Chargers Bengals as it is, its looking like we get to see who is better. I am relishing it.

Yeah, me too. Playoffs are great. Looking forward to Chargers/Broncos round 3 as well.

Just curious Amfootball, how is New England's offensive line?

Injured. Very injured. But our Oline coach Dante Scarnecchia is a mastermind of getting young guys ready to step in and play well. Easily the best position coach on the team who never gets any credit. But there has been a lot of max protect this year and RBs used for blocking as well.

I disagree. You don't win as many games as he has if you get rattled by a loss. It was one game, and it was an emotional return home where he was cast aside for another. These are completely different circumstances.

Agree to disagree I guess? I could dispute that but I won't, not necessary to go there. Bring on the Patriots!!!!!!!!

I'm not denying that TY Hilton is talented, but Andy Reid isn't the shrewd mastermind that Bill Belichick is. The Grey Hoodie always neutralizes your best offensive weapon i.e. TY Hilton in our case.

Regarding Denver specifically Peyton & John,  "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me." Manning & Fox learn from their previous mistakes & they won't get burned by Mathis & INDY's defense again. Why? Peyton is like a machine or cyborg robot with a photographic memory.  Just because we beat him once, don't expect an encore performance with identical results. 

You may find what I said funny, but I'm not laughing. KC looks like child's play compared to the next round. Don't kid yourself imacoltsfan. 

you mentioned that Harrison said Bellyache will double TY all night. I was just saying that TY has the ability to blow the top off of double coverage. I don't ever expect to have an easy game against the Pats but I believe that if anyone can knock them off it could be us.

It's also a known fact that Peyton has a horrible time against the 3-4 defense so if he is a cyborg robot the Broncos should reprogram him for the next couple of games!