Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Time to unleash the monster..

bap1331

I respect the Chiefs but I think if we win, we need to send a statement to the Broncos. We should shut the Chiefs out 45-0 to show that we are a stronger team week 18 compared to week 7.

Denver fans think that the Colts are a joke and that things will be different this time. Tired of listening to bandwagon Broncos fans. We need to get rid of the seahawks and broncos fans...

This is the monster that irsay and grigson have been talking about and excited about it!!!

#unleashthemonstercolts

I respect the Chiefs but I think if we win, we need to send a statement to the Broncos. We should shut the Chiefs out 45-0 to show that we are a stronger team week 18 compared to week 7.

Denver fans think that the Colts are a joke and that things will be different this time. Tired of listening to bandwagon Broncos fans. We need to get rid of the seahawks and broncos fans...

This is the monster that irsay and grigson have been talking about and excited about it!!!

#unleashthemonstercolts

I agree, but it depends on if the Bengals or SD wins. And I doubt we beat KC 45-0.

#unleashthemonstercolts

look the only reason " bronco fans " are talking crap is because they got Manning. remember last season all they did was say how their winning it all and look what happened. they are in denial. they don't want to admit that their defense is suspect. if our defense played like it did in week 7 and we jumped out to a 3 TD lead there is no way the broncos would win. Seawhawks on the other hand are a different story, their whole team is unbelievable but as we proved they are still beatable