Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts have a "stable" fanbase [Merge]

BlueStallion

Fox Sports article: "Study reveals NFL's most 'unstable' fan base -- any guesses?"

The Emory University study confirms that the Patriots, Steelers, and Raiders have the most unstable fanbases when it comes to positive fan responses after wins versus negative responses after losses.

In constrast, the most stable fanbases belong to the Cowboys, Colts, Eagles, Texans, and Falcons.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well seeing how this is after the 2011 season, a lot.

Evidently a lot....LOS stadium is always sold out.

yea is that why season ticket renewal were an all time low for 2012. All the fans that came back where bangwagoners not true fans

yea is that why season ticket renewal were an all time low for 2012. All the fans that came back where bangwagoners not true fans

As long as people buy tickets who cares how they buy them? I wouldn't ever buy season tickets, I guess I'm a bad fan. So I guess you think the steelers don't have true fans either.....lots of empty seats last night.

Our fanbase is fine. People get too caught up at times in the internet Broncos/Peyton craze and think it's the norm everywhere. It isn't from my experiences.

Most I know who are Colts fans LOVE Andrew Luck. They loved Peyton too and still might root for him if the Colts are eliminated but that's about it.

As long as people buy tickets who cares how they buy them? I wouldn't ever buy season tickets, I guess I'm a bad fan. So I guess you think the steelers don't have true fans either.....lots of empty seats last night.

Yeah, that probably has nothing to do with our crashing economy.

what section are your seats in?

our season ticket renewal was never that low. You think thats coincidence

our season ticket renewal was never that low. You think thats coincidence

I just don't think it matters. Maybe it was a bunch of old people who didn't want to sit through a rebuild. If people believe it's going to be a poor product they have every right not to renew. If people were mad at Irsay for dumping manning...who cares? People will take there seats.

I just don't think it matters. Maybe it was a bunch of old people who didn't want to sit through a rebuild. If people believe it's going to be a poor product they have every right not to renew. If people were mad at Irsay for dumping manning...who cares? People will take there seats.

And im glad they left

Don't speak about things you have no clue about. I go to about four games a year. Downtown is always packed on game day, as is the stadium. I'm positive i know a lot more colts fans than you do, and we are all still fans

It was doomsday in 2011. Reading nothing, but negative things about the team and their leaving to Denver so dont tell me I dont have a clue

Fox Sports article: "Study reveals NFL's most 'unstable' fan base -- any guesses?"

The Emory University study confirms that the Patriots, Steelers, and Raiders have the most unstable fanbases when it comes to positive fan responses after wins versus negative responses after losses.

In constrast, the most stable fanbases belong to the Cowboys, Colts, Eagles, Texans, and Falcons.

I confess I'm flat out shocked -- SHOCKED!! -- that the Cowboys and Eagles fans are considered....  stable?!?

Really?

Something tells me that study isn't worth the paper it's printed on.....

Here we go again. I gave mine up due to a job loss , been a diehard since Baltimore, you gonna call me a bandwagon fan since I'm wanting my ST back? You got a lot of nerve. How do we know you didn't just jump on the wagon when they got Manning and started winning.