Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fifty Cent Colts

King Colt

Two quarters make fifty cents, I learned that in school. If Little Johnny goes to the store to buy a ring and the ring costs four quarters Little Johnny goes home without the ring. Poor Little Johnny now sits at home watching NFL playoff games. Will he ever grow to earn the four quarters he needs to but that ring?  Tune in next year to the same Colt time, to the same Colt channel to find the answer boys and girls.

Fail...I don't think so...watch the last 7 games and tell me how hes not right...since we lost reggie we really haven't played a full game yet....why don't we play like we do in the second half in the first...and then run the ball later cuz starting out its not working....like at all...I almost can't watch the first half of our games..and its not me loosing faith....just the way we play is some of the ugliest football I've seen

Two quarters make fifty cents, I learned that in school. If Little Johnny goes to the store to buy a ring and the ring costs four quarters Little Johnny goes home without the ring. Poor Little Johnny now sits at home watching NFL playoff games. Will he ever grow to earn the four quarters he needs to but that ring?  Tune in next year to the same Colt time, to the same Colt channel to find the answer boys and girls.

The other two quarters are called drastic injury numbers. We are currently building a savings account by giving young guys experience.

For what its worth....31 out of 32 teams fans go home without a ring. If you are going to be disappointed everytime that happens, you might want to consider something different. Since the Colts came to Indy they have went to the SB greater than 1 in 32 and have won one.

You are certainly entitled to your own path, but I choose a fan experience that is buoyed or lessened by good people working hard, giving their all, and competing at the highest level while wearing the horseshoe. The division titles and trips to the playoffs are gravy.

My own fan experience has been outstanding. I hope yours can be that way too.

The other two quarters are called drastic injury numbers. We are currently building a savings account by giving young guys experience.

For what its worth....31 out of 32 teams fans go home without a ring. If you are going to be disappointed everytime that happens, you might want to consider something different. Since the Colts came to Indy they have went to the SB greater than 1 in 32 and have won one.

You are certainly entitled to your own path, but I choose a fan experience that is buoyed or lessened by good people working hard, giving their all, and competing at the highest level while wearing the horseshoe. The division titles and trips to the playoffs are gravy.

My own fan experience has been outstanding. I hope yours can be that way too.

Welcome back, Warhorse

Two quarters make fifty cents, I learned that in school. If Little Johnny goes to the store to buy a ring and the ring costs four quarters Little Johnny goes home without the ring. Poor Little Johnny now sits at home watching NFL playoff games. Will he ever grow to earn the four quarters he needs to but that ring? Tune in next year to the same Colt time, to the same Colt channel to find the answer boys and girls.

Why does he go home without the ring? How much money did he have? Why was he in the market for a ring that only cost a dollar.

So many unanswered questions..

Just having some fun with a team that has disappeared. Like when Manning was out and some were talking he should get MVP because the Colts were horrible without him I VOTE REGGFIE WAYNE for MVP 2013. As a fan of this team for six decades I can throw a punch if the mood strikes me and the mood watching these guys sleep for the first half them come out and play football is "what else is on"? I'm glad I have NFL Game Day with my satellite. They should face KC in the first round of the playoffs. I will guarantee all here they will play four quarters in that game which begs the question 'what were you doing in the last eight games'?

This team is in deep trouble. They came out swinging last year and the first half of this year then what? It's OK to screw up. We all do it. But this is not screwing up. This is simply not doing the job in the same fashion every game. Two quarters of nothing then two quarters of football. It is impossible for me to believe an entire staff cannot come up with some kind of fix at this point. "Three and out is like hitting a home run and heading in to the dugout after you touch third.

I don't see a discussion topic in this post

Please do not use the forums for venting.......it doesn't really stimulate a discussion, rather it stimulates complaints about posts like this

You should consider blogging, you can do that in the blog section