Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TY

tony1287

Did TY get hurt in the game?? He got hit near the sideline after a catch in the 3rd quarter and I don't remember seeing him in any other series after... he was holding his shoulder also, probably the one that's kept him on the injury report. Hope he returns and isn't too serious...

This might be the worst receiving corps in the NFL without Reggie. If we thought Manning teams were a one-man team, it's even worse now. Hopefully Luck won't be concussed out of the NFL by 25.

I completely disagree. I mean, yeah, the Wayne injury hurt us tremendously. At the same time, Rogers and Brazill have the ability to step up. When the coaches start giving Rogers more opportunity and demote DHB, TY will not be triple covered every play. To call our receiving corps the worst in the league without seeing, in my opinion, what our eventual number 1 receiver has to offer, is absolutely ridiculous. The O-Line doesn't help matters either, but they played well today IMO.

I hope after watching ty play with reggie on ir, all the nonsense about ty being the future #1 stops..

He's a good player, but only a complement on the offense, not the carrier of it..

It's not like he had much complementing him, aside from Fleener.

Rogers and Brazill having good days today helps TY.

I hope after watching ty play with reggie on ir, all the nonsense about ty being the future #1 stops..

He's a good player, but only a complement on the offense, not the carrier of it..

Agreed. IMO, TY doesn't have the size or power to be a true #1. I know he's a rookie and he's only played 1 game, but I honestly believe Rogers is our future #1.

Todays game will help TY.. 2 guys other than him and Fleener who were actually able to make some plays. Hopefully Brazil & Rogers can continue to make plays to open up the field for Hilton. At least teams will have to respect the fact that we have other guys who can catch