Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Werner

theanarchist

He sure played like it. He took that deep rush KNOWING teams were killing us running thru his vacant Gap.

I Never believed Any Head Coach thought that was winning FB. 

Dungy did. Which is why Mathis and Freeney were told to do it. 

Posted · Hidden by Superman, December 8, 2013 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Superman, December 8, 2013 - quoting removed post

i understand everything *.

what happened in the 06 playoffs? Did you see how they had freeney play?

You think game after game dingy just let freeney do that if we didnt want or allow him to?

Posted · Hidden by Superman, December 8, 2013 - name calling
Hidden by Superman, December 8, 2013 - name calling

Absolutely a blast at Freeney his last year here. !4 total tackles. Hughes 41. WHO played the run pretty well? Get a clue.

Freeney KILLED our run D his whole career. He played way to many downs! Ya Sacks, while rushing all out most every play and giving up Free rushing yards all game long. Weeee, oh how we loved all those Fancy moves, la tee da. And watching Mathis chasing down all the runners from behind. Great effort Bob, while your overpursuit looking so impressive, and you too gave up GADS of rushing yards trying to make plays on Freeney`s man.

Pressure on QB`s IS very Important for sure. Dwight could`nt do it playing as a complete player.His yearly sack totals were not historically high considering he didn`t play TEAM defense.

BTW,Dwight had sacks in 7-9 games a year. We played in a WEAK division in a weak conf. with lots of scrub teams.

Manning won over 40% of his wins here against K.C., Buffalo, Cleveland, Bengals, Jags, Texans and Oakland. the dregs of the league in his time perod. You can bet Dwighty had a lot of his sacks playing from Ahead against these sluggs. OVERRATED!

You are complete *

Werner has done everything you could ask for a rookie. From what I've seen when he is healthy has been good not great. Still quits on a play when it's not directed his way and that's my only knock against him. He gets QB pressure and shows a display of power and quickness when ball is snapped

Doesn't get off blocks on running plays very fast or very well. If you can't shed blockers you can't be a great LB.

Dungy did. Which is why Mathis and Freeney were told to do it. 

if this is true, than it just proves that i am right about him being one of the most over rated coaches of all time, along with freeney.

my god, how many times did the left tackle push freeney past the play with one hand and then go take out the linebacker for an easy 5-10+ yards.

if this is true, than it just proves that i am right about him being one of the most over rated coaches of all time, along with freeney.

my god, how many times did the left tackle push freeney past the play with one hand and then go take out the linebacker for an easy 5-10+ yards.

freeney wasn't a coach

1996 19 Marvin Harrison WR Syracuse   1997 19 Tarik Glenn OT California   1998 1 * Peyton Manning QB Tennessee   1999 4 Edgerrin James RB Miami (FL)   2000 28 Rob Morris LB Brigham Young   2001 30 Reggie Wayne WR Miami (FL)   2002 11 Dwight Freeney DE Syracuse   2003 24 Dallas Clark TE Iowa   2004 No Pick — — [17]2005 29 Marlin Jackson CB Michigan   2006 30 Joseph Addai RB Louisiana State   2007 32 Anthony Gonzalez WR Ohio State   2008 No Pick — — [18]2009 27 Donald Brown RB Connecticut   2010 31 Jerry Hughes DE Texas Christian   2011 22 Anthony Castonzo OT Boston College   2012 1 * Andrew Luck QB Stanford   2013 24 Björn Werner OLB Florida State

Were still waiting on Anthony Castonzo and Jerry Hughes to break out so far...

Er ist durchschnittlich ... keine Auswirkungen Typ Spieler meiner Meinung nach. So gut, dass ein Job Griggs hat mit der letztjährigen Entwurf ... der diesjährigen Entwurf wurde genauso schlecht gewesen ... leider.

Uiuiui...Indi have the next ten years mutch fun with this guy. Made in Germany quality  ;-) 

Er ist durchschnittlich ... keine Auswirkungen Typ Spieler meiner Meinung nach. So gut, dass ein Job Griggs hat mit der letztjährigen Entwurf ... der diesjährigen Entwurf wurde genauso schlecht gewesen ... leider.

Uiuiui...Indi have the next ten years mutch fun with this guy. Made in Germany quality  ;-) 

It is not on the average… effects type player in my opinion. So well that a job has Griggs with the last year draft… the draft of this year became just as badly been… unfortunately. (very bad google translator info)

Simply the Easiest 5+ yards in the History of the NFL. The "Freeney Hole". The Run D-Killer.

Uiuiui...Indi have the next ten years mutch fun with this guy. Made in Germany quality ;-)

seine immer noch zu früh, wir müssen warten, um zu sehen, wie gut er sein kann. hoffentlich im nächsten Jahr wird er größer schneller und stärker sein. Gib es mein Freund Zeit und die Germinator wird der nächste Terminator sein! Colts gehen!