Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The 1 Play Gonzo Was In He Hurt His Groin, -At Least Think He Went In For Just Play

bayone

Anthony Gonzalez WR Groin Limited Participation in Practice

http://www.nfl.com/t...juries?team=IND

To be fare he went in, was thrown at while being covered and went to ground, but still

Yea, the Colts put in a WR who had not played all year for that one play, on the most critical 4th down in the game, and attempted to threw him the ball . That is yet another example of the inept coaching staff mis-managing the game. Of course the pass was incomplete, we turned the ball over and we lost the game.

Yea, the Colts put in a WR who had not played all year for that one play, on the most critical 4th down in the game, and attempted to threw him the ball . That is yet another example of the inept coaching staff mis-managing the game. Of course the pass was incomplete, we turned the ball over and we lost the game.

agree, couldnt believe they threw to him

agree, couldnt believe they threw to him

People bash Caldwell for being stoic on the sideline and seeming to be a robot, but this is something he should seriously be bashed for. Biggest play of the game and your OC calls a play that a WR who has not played at all and he is your first read? Are you kidding me? It should have been Wayne or Clark on that play.

Surprise surprise Gonzo gets hurt. That guy is made of glass. I cannot wait to get rid of his always injured self.

The 4th down play was against the Chiefs. I think there was almost PI or holding against Gonzo? We never went for it on 4th down against the Bengals.

Gonzo hasn't been on the injury report since week 2 so I'm guessing the injury happened in practice yesterday, not in a game.

People bash Caldwell for being stoic on the sideline and seeming to be a robot, but this is something he should seriously be bashed for. Biggest play of the game and your OC calls a play that a WR who has not played at all and he is your first read? Are you kidding me? It should have been Wayne or Clark on that play.

Not only that, but his route (I believe) was short of the first down and he was covered so well that making the catch was a virtual impossibility. Painter never even looked at anyone else. He fired the ball out before he had time to.

You can hurt a groin in practice. He didn't necessarily hurt it in the game, and it's baseless to assume he did.

He really does need to stay out of the trainers room, though.

If he did hurt it in practice it was first day of practice

Edited by bayone

The 4th down play was against the Chiefs. I think there was almost PI or holding against Gonzo? We never went for it on 4th down against the Bengals.

Gonzo hasn't been on the injury report since week 2 so I'm guessing the injury happened in practice yesterday, not in a game.

My mistake then

Know he was on LTd practice Thurs , just checked and yes wasnt there WED , my mistake so happened WED or early thurs

Guess Just want to forget the 4th qrtrs , I'm n bad, getting games confused aready, its going to be a long season

Edited by bayone