Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

LOS Best NFL Stadium

Gramz

Check it out..

I wondered if anyone has said as much...which is why I asked..

But it has a Giant window facing downtown...retractable roof......the cartoon simulation looks very, very similar to LOS

I think you looked at the wrong picture. It has a partially transparent fixed roof, there isn't one brick...the only think remotely similar is the opening windows.

LOS is the best I have been to by far,  most of the places I went to were older though.  I went to Veterans stadium, Oakland Coliseum, Baltimore M&T stadium, RCA/Hoosier Dome, and even to Memorial stadium but was for an Orioles game.

You just brought back a LOT of memories...I would go to a lot of Oriole games during the summer...It was an hour and a half drive, and you could get bleacher seat tickets from Giant for 3 bucks...Plus, I saw many a Colt game there as well..I loved that stadium...no matter how old and beat down it became...

I have fine memories of the Hoosier Dome aka RCA Dome... but have never been to Lucas Oil Stadium. Still not a fan of the roof since it is hardly ever open, and shadows are not my thing. Been there, done that.

Just Hoosier Dome...unless RCA is cutting you a check

I haven't been to LOS, I have only been at M&T Bank in Baltimore.

Great atmosphere and I love seeing the Johnny U statue right outside the stadium and got to see Lenny Moore signing autographs.

Bad place to be a Colts fan during the playoffs...

Otto Graham would be more apropos