Synthetic

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do you guys see of this incident?

I don't like Steve Smith at all and he tends to instigate a lot of these types of incidents (and he never gets ejected for starting fights either)

but is this one of the rare times where Smith don't instigate it? Looks like Talib should have let go of his leg.

He didn't start the whole deal with Jenkins talking about his family, but he finished it... and a fiery guy is good to me. I watched a bit of the game, and Talib looked like he was trying to hurt the guy by ripping his leg off at one point. I put is on Talib being a hothead.

That's weird, I thought "crying" means, like, tears and whining noises. Not a lot of angry screaming and (multiple expletives deleted, lol)...  ;)

That kind of thing depends entirely upon how you view a particular player or team. One fan sees crying, while another sees an intensely competitive individual who had a right to feel robbed. I don't know what Brady was saying exactly but I did catch a couple of words, and it wasn't what my kids say when they cry! 

Tom Brady drops ^^^ on national television after Patriots loss to Panthers 

http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.html#ec=M3ZG1maDoiQvGwh3kBhyG0p9zlsnp_9B&pbid=e7e908eebffd4efeb96a3096aa9b4bd0&docUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nydailynews.com%2Fsports%2Ffootball%2Fbrady-drops-^^^-national-tv-article-1.1521519

Lol.....call it what you want. I'll call it crying 

Yup... because athletes never complain about officiating, especially when a game is won or lost on a bad call.  :yes:

I think you could say the same thing about Richard Sherman.

Nothing overrated about Sherman at all he was in cover 2 sink when T.Y scored, that was Earl Thomas responsibility. Sherman is the best CB in the game he's  lined up in the slot plenty of times and shut slot wr's down. T.Y did beat Browner really bad most for the game.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Nothing overrated about Sherman at all he was in cover 2 sink when T.Y scored, that was Earl Thomas responsibility. Sherman is the best CB in the game he's  lined up in the slot plenty of times and shut slot wr's down. T.Y did beat Browner really bad most for the game.

I wasn't referring to T.Y.

• 1 month later...

I agree. If we thought the Rams front  7 was tought,...oh boy.

Crush Kansas City? We'll see in a few weeks

It's called blind homerism.

It'll be a close game. Could go either way. If our offensive line does its job like Denver's did we can beat them. If Luck is running for his life while Alex Smith can play mediocre enough not to lose we'll come up short.

Lol @blind homerism.

Im probably the furthest from a blind homer you'll find on here. Ill be sure to bump this when we win by double digits in a few weeks tho.

maxresdefault.jpg

It's funny because I made one comment accrediting their pass rush and you take it as a sign of me predicting a loss. Even thought the week leading up to this and in the chat I said we'd win, handily in fact. 

I'm not sure why I quoted you tbh lol

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Yet again one of our esteemed forum member's make a comment with such conviction that they cannot possibly be proven wrong, only to be proven wrong.

The worst thing is they will come back and do the same thing again this week.

Talib needs to knock off that crap. Maybe he shouldn't have been playing if he wasn't 100% but once Newton and Smith hooked up on that long ball he owned Talib the rest of the night. 

No place for that. He's got to grow up.

The holding of Smith's leg was bad, but that little confrontation in the end zone was all on Steve Smith.. not sure how you can defend Smith in that altercation and blame Talib..  Smith got into his face and then shoved him, which should have got an unsportsmanlike penalty.. then Talib grabbed the side of his helmet and had a few words to say to him while touching facemasks.

Its always good to have a guy with a little bit of a nasty streak in him on your football team.  Luckily the Patriots head coach has a spine and is old school.. he had no problem with it and chalked it up to "two players competing."

Funny how a Colts forum whines about an incident with Smith and Talib.  Aquib Talib has been the Patriots' defensive MVP this season even with a bum hip.

Aquib Talib isn't as dirty as Steve Smith...

Steve Smith has his more than his fair share of dirty punk acts.  He physically assaulted a teammate at practice.

Steve Smith fights Richard Sherman...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyom1TxqlJ4

Fight - Steve Smith fights Roman Harper...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWXWawdXy7Q

Vontae Davis, Panthers WR Steve Smith Fight...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtED_cuAZ90

Darrel Smith and Steve Smith Fight...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GHHfyd47ow

Steve Smith slams Cary Williams to the ground...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaxtSoZNZFA

The holding of Smith's leg was bad, but that little confrontation in the end zone was all on Steve Smith.. not sure how you can defend Smith in that altercation and blame Talib..  Smith got into his face and then shoved him, which should have got an unsportsmanlike penalty.. then Talib grabbed the side of his helmet and had a few words to say to him while touching facemasks.

Its always good to have a guy with a little bit of a nasty streak in him on your football team.  Luckily the Patriots head coach has a spine and is old school.. he had no problem with it and chalked it up to "two players competing."

Man, going back to the Carolina game the details are already fuzzy, lol...

Didn't it all kind of start with Talib hanging on to Smith's leg after a short completion? I seem to remember him just clutching on and not letting go after the play was up. That's what I was referring to initially.

I like Talib's style, don't get me wrong. When healthy he's very effective. He was still limping around in that game. I just didn't like the initial confrontation. If a guy hits you in the mouth hit him back, but don't start something after you get beat for a completion and a first down. All I was saying...