Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hey...could be worse...

cmgww

There is enough blame to go around. Including Luck.

Let's learn from it and move on.

Yep only good things I could take away from today were the two Mathis Sacks and Luck and TY look like they are building their chemistry, Redding and Freeman are good.  That's about it.  Oh and McAfee still has one heck of a leg.  Beyond that if you wore blue today and were on the field you are to blame for the loss. 

We could have lost to the Jags! At least we keep a 2 game lead in the division. Locker probably not playing Thursday night...today was just a terrible game. Guess what? It happens.

We haven't even played them!  How do you know we won't lose to the Jags?  Titans just did!  Who thought that would happen?  I would rather we stick to teams we played and how well we did or did not execute.  I don't want to upset the karma and later lose to Jags.

We haven't even played them!  How do you know we won't lose to the Jags?  Titans just did!  Who thought that would happen?  I would rather we stick to teams we played and how well we did or did not execute.  I don't want to upset the karma and later lose to Jags.

Um, hate to break it to you, but yes we have. And it wasn't close. We beat them 37-3. Our only "blowout" of the season. But the way we played today, we could lose the rematch. Have to get better. But please know your facts before posting

IDK we made kellen clemens look like a competent QB in this league. so im not holding my breath even if locker is out 

We also made Case Keenum look good. All he did was throw it to Andre Johnson all day and he came down with it. On some plays, it looked like even Case Keenum couldn't believe he was doing well.

Same with Terrell Pryor. Guy ran all over us and he looked like the 2nd coming of RGIII 2.0.

There were some terrible calls during this game. That said, we lived and died by the sword today. Can't get in a major hole and ask 12 to bail you out all the time. The more things change the more they stay the same...

Speaking of dying by the sword,  might help if you get the defense out of man on 3rd and long.  Honestly the defense did alright other than third and long when the Rams were burning us with deep passes all day long.  I think teams looked at how we played the Broncos and wouldn't come out of man no matter what and have figured out how to attack that.  Colts Defensive coaches might not want to be so stubborn and mix in a little zone in their defense. 

And yet we beat SF, SEA, and Denver.....3 of the top QBs in the NFL, one of which is in consideration for GOAT....weird season for sure.

Incredible inconsistency.  Almost lose to Raiders, lose to Dolphins, Chargers,and Rams.   Defeat 49'ers, Seahawks, Broncos, and Texans.  Not totally confident in this team as from day to day they could be great, or horrible.  Sometime both in same game.  :\