Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

35-0

Indianapolis-Colts-Fan

Why do we always watch the colts continue to have the same play calling?

clearly... Its not working. Stop trying to out smart yourself pep.. As of thus far, you have failed as OC.

we see the colts have success with other things for example; the hurry up offense. Why do we ALWAYS every year, continue to do what doesn't work, use players that don't play? Why? Its death my a thousand cuts.

Not really. It was a bad day. The team is still 6-3 and on top of the division

I just wanted to say 'as of thus far' to be honest. It's kinda like 'hence the reason why'.

I'm not panicking. That was a thoroughly woeful performance but it was just one game and, like you said, we're still in a very good position.

It worries me that the same mistakes were made again tonight though. We're not seeing anything new, it's just the Rams capitalized more and we couldn't get anything going to come back this time. 

:funny:

I hope this game makes some of you stop taking games for granted. Expect the best from every team we play & stop acting like we're the best team in the NFL. You know who you are

Okay, :rantoff: you can go back to your panic session

It was ridiculous for anyone to believe this would be a cake walk. The Rams are a good team.