Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

O-Line problems [Merge]

AlanNC

Satele is the problem. He's getting manhandled per usual. This is getting ridiculous. McGlynn can't play anything but center, so move him over and put in Link or Reitz and be done with it. I realize Grigs paid Satele, but cmon, the expirement hasn't worked since it began. Please make a change before Luck gets destroyed!

is it the players on the o-line, or the o-line coach?

is it the players on the o-line, or the o-line coach?

If the players don't have the talent or the skills no amount of coaching is going to help!

If this isn't the worst O-line in the league, then I haven't seen them play yet.

I'm sorry, I love my Colts, but this line is depressing me to the n'th degree.

Sorry thing is that it is not going to get any better until next year.

I had high hopes, but this weakness is going to be exploited from here on out.

So...do any of the college football fans or draft junkies have their eyes on any particular interior lineman?

I'd like an idea of who I need to sacrifice squirrels or other small mammals for.

We don't have the draft choices to get the premier Olinemen from the draft, and few college linemen can come in and play right away.

So the improvement is going to have to come from the FA market, and it is going to be expensive to get the quality that we need.

Top level center is number one, other needs will play out the rest of the year and if Thomas comes back healthy.

Use your sacrifices to ensure that Andrew stays healthy the rest of the year!

How can the oline of Costanzo Thornton McGlynn Linkenback Cherilus  go from having a great game against the 49 ers were they opened running lanes for our backs & gave luck a great pocket to throw all day  to playing this bad over the last six or so games if things don’t change luck will be joining Reggie on the side-line very soon  

Satele is the problem. He's getting manhandled per usual. This is getting ridiculous. McGlynn can't play anything but center, so move him over and put in Link or Reitz and be done with it. I realize Grigs paid Satele, but cmon, the expirement hasn't worked since it began. Please make a change before Luck gets destroyed!

Im just a fan, not a GM or coach, but I do know that one of the only times we ran the ball well was against that vaunted 49er D. As I recall, the o-line was Castonzo-Thorton-McGlynn-Link-Cherilus

Lets go with this lineup then fix the guard and or center issue (s)  next year with cap $$

Oh I know I'm simply implying that he's now a starter someone else is obviously happy with his abilities

He is starting at guard because Kelechi Osemele is on IR. Shipley couldn't even beat out Gino Gradkowski to be the starting center.