Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So What Week Will We Be "mathmatically" Eliminated From The Playoffs?

Jaric

41 members have voted

1. 1. What week does the dream end?

• Week 10
    • Week 11
    • Week 12
    • Week 13
    • Week 14
    • Week 15
    • Week 16
    • Week 17
    • Playoffs?! Don't talk about playoffs!
    • What's this "eliminated" talk? We're making the playoffs (lolz)

Good question....but I think Week 9 is the choice.

The Texans are most peoples pick for the AFC South....but this Sunday I think the Titans beat them in Tennessee coming off their bye week.

The week following, we play the Titans down there....and I think we lose that game...making us 0-8 and the Titans 5-2 at that point.

Then comes Week 9 against Atlanta making it 0-9 for us....and a 3rd home win in a row for the Titans against the Bengals making them 6-2.

Whether Tennessee goes on to actually win the division is anyone's guess....but we fold up the tent Week 9.

Probably Week 12 or 13 (more 13). The Texans aren't tearing it up, they're only 3-3 and the TItans are 3-2, we're only 3 games back. Now we're probably 1-13 or 2-12 after the Pats game and they'll be around 7 wins, so we'll be around 5 games back so that's when we'll mathematically be out, just because the Texans are the most overrated team in teh NFL.

The Titans managed to lose the Jacksonville, I don't think they are going to stay with Houston. The Texans probably win the division with 8-10 wins. While the Colts aren't going to win many, this could take awhile to play out.

When did this become the NFC West?

Probably Week 12 or 13 (more 13). The Texans aren't tearing it up, they're only 3-3 and the TItans are 3-2, we're only 3 games back. Now we're probably 1-13 or 2-12 after the Pats game and they'll be around 7 wins, so we'll be around 5 games back so that's when we'll mathematically be out, just because the Texans are the most overrated team in teh NFL.

You are so right about the Texas.. every yera they have the hrse but no jockey...

We've been fortunate mathematically so far...We're 0-6 and just 3 behind Houston..

But we sink deeper into the well this week because Tennessee (3-2) plays Houston (3-3) and somebody has to win...while we seem woefully overmatched down in NOLA...where they now MUST WIN against us...

If we drop to 0-9 ..and Houston wins the next three..we're done because Houston beat us...

People just don't get it.All that really matters are wins within our own division.And one of the teams from our division MUST ENTER THE PLAYOFFS.So if we go 6-10 or 7-9,but WIN our division,then we would still make the playoffs.So,let's say the ravens go 12-4,but fails to win their division,then our 6-10/7-9 team will make the playoffs,instead of them.Get it?

People just don't get it.All that really matters are wins within our own division.And one of the teams from our division MUST ENTER THE PLAYOFFS.So if we go 6-10 or 7-9,but WIN our division,then we would still make the playoffs.So,let's say the ravens go 12-4,but fails to win their division,then our 6-10/7-9 team will make the playoffs,instead of them.Get it?

We ARE NOT winning 6 games, period. End of discussion!

Edited by Balzer40

Didnt the Raiders beat every team in their division and still lose the division? :hmm:

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like the 7 of you who picked week 10 win the grand prize.

You all will spend one week as the colts head coach for the remaining games of the season. You will not be paid, and will be beaten severely if we lose.

Enjoy!

I love game shows!

Next question: How many times will ESPN mention Andrew Luck and the Colts in the same sentence in the next 6 months??

My guess: 2, 452, 378...

What do I win??