Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Halfway AFC seeds

-JJ-

Posted · Hidden by -JJ-, November 6, 2013 - over the top
Hidden by -JJ-, November 6, 2013 - over the top

Isn't that cute. Dusty's sisters coming to his defense. I applaud you girls.

No, people simply don't like you because you are a nauseating blowhard/internet braggart. Not to mention a complete homer

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by -JJ-, November 6, 2013 - quoting hidden insult
Hidden by -JJ-, November 6, 2013 - quoting hidden insult

No, people simply don't like you because you are a nauseating blowhard/internet braggart. Not to mention a complete homer

Wow. Such anger. Did I call you a name? Did I call anyone in your family a name? Did I call anyone a name? Stay classy Blood.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 6, 2013 - argument
Hidden by Nadine, November 6, 2013 - argument

Wow. Such anger. Did I call you a name? Did I call anyone in your family a name? Did I call anyone a name? Stay classy Blood.

It wasnt said in anger. I simply call it as I see it.

What has happened to you? You are always Mr. Stat man and yet when I post the Pats are ranked 9, you come back with they are bad? Is that all you got for a team that has a top 10 offense?

I shouldn't have to explain why putting up a 55 point, 600 yard game against one of the worst teams in the NFL kind of skews those stats and is an anomaly in otherwise terrible season for New England's offense.

I shouldn't have to explain why putting up a 55 point, 600 yard game against one of the worst teams in the NFL kind of skews those stats and is an anomaly in otherwise terrible season for New England's offense.

Actually the Jags are by far the worst team in the league and I'm pretty sure the Colts O didn't hang 55 on them but they'll get another chance to "skew those stats".

I don't fear the Broncos as a #1 seed as much as I fear the Pats. So, as a Colts fan, I'd root for the Broncos to beat the Pats and Colts to beat Bengals.

So, common opponents with a minimum of 4 is a tie-breaker for the 2 teams (Colts, Patriots) not in the same division should we both have 3 losses for AFC seeding. That would mean we beat the Texans, Bengals and Broncos but lost to Dolphins while the Pats would have beaten the Dolphins and Texans but lost to Broncos and Bengals.

We will see how things go.

I don't fear the Broncos as a #1 seed as much as I fear the Pats. So, as a Colts fan, I'd root for the Broncos to beat the Pats and Colts to beat Bengals.

So, common opponents with a minimum of 4 is a tie-breaker for the 2 teams (Colts, Patriots) not in the same division should we both have 3 losses for AFC seeding. That would mean we beat the Texans, Bengals and Broncos but lost to Dolphins while the Pats would have beaten the Dolphins and Texans but lost to Broncos and Bengals.

I dunno- Bronco's still got the fire power. I can see fearing the Pats not because they're great this season but because they are gritty which can make them dangerous.

I dunno- Bronco's still got the fire power. I can see fearing the Pats not because they're great this season but because they are gritty which can make them dangerous.

That fire power isn't going away but it's not as overpowering as it was earlier. Gritty is a good word for the Patriots. Fire power just missed getting them to the top but gritty has worked before. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFOvldn_IRw

It wasn't humor. You lobbed it as an insult then played the "how dare you" card.......that's definitely keeping it real.

Are you my wife?  What did I lob and what "how dare you" card did I play? (honey I know you're somewhere in Eastern Europe but lets talk when you get home)

Is THAT what you are using for your basis of them being bad on O? The Pats put up 30 points TWO times this season and then 27, 27, 23, 23. Their only poor offensive games were week 2 vs the Jets where they put up 13 and the Bengals where they put up 6. But I suppose it is convenient for you to toss out the Pitt game when the Pats finally had all of their offensive weapons back and in game form. If this team stays healthy what you saw vs the Steelers will be more the norm heading down the stretch.

Is THAT what you are using for your basis of them being bad on O? The Pats put up 30 points TWO times this season and then 27, 27, 23, 23. Their only poor offensive games were week 2 vs the Jets where they put up 13 and the Bengals where they put up 6. But I suppose it is convenient for you to toss out the Pitt game when the Pats finally had all of their offensive weapons back and in game form. If this team stays healthy what you saw vs the Steelers will be more the norm heading down the stretch.

Subtract defensive tds.

Subtract defensive tds.

You are really reaching here. Why? You know the Pats O is not bad. Far from it. And if Pats history has taught us anything, this team gets better as the season moves along. For fun go look up the Pats record from Thanksgiving on the last 10 years or so.

You are really reaching here. Why? You know the Pats O is not bad. Far from it. And if Pats history has taught us anything, this team gets better as the season moves along. For fun go look up the Pats record from Thanksgiving on the last 10 years or so.

Nah they're bad. 20th in offensive dvoa before last game.

Nah they're bad. 20th in offensive dvoa before last game.

Typical Pats detractor, has to throw out games so your point makes sense. lol.

This is all that matters anyways:

Before their 13-game win streak in December was snapped by a Week 15 loss to San Francisco, the Patriots set a franchise record and became just the second team in NFL history to accomplish the final-month feat. (Only the 2006-09 Chargers’ 18 straight wins were better.) But their success in December goes back to the start of the Tom Brady era. Since 2001, the Patriots are an NFL-best 43-6 in December. No other team has more than 36 December wins during that time.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2012/12/05/patriots-are-champions-december/I8wvBzGrwbdYileT472OAP/story.html

Typical Pats detractor, has to throw out games so your point makes sense. lol.

This is all that matters anyways:

Before their 13-game win streak in December was snapped by a Week 15 loss to San Francisco, the Patriots set a franchise record and became just the second team in NFL history to accomplish the final-month feat. (Only the 2006-09 Chargers’ 18 straight wins were better.) But their success in December goes back to the start of the Tom Brady era. Since 2001, the Patriots are an NFL-best 43-6 in December. No other team has more than 36 December wins during that time.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2012/12/05/patriots-are-champions-december/I8wvBzGrwbdYileT472OAP/story.html

What does wins have to do with my point?