Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Are the Jags having the worst performance in NFL history?

ReMeDy

I want us all to dig deep on this one, so I need our elders help on this one.

When I think back to the 0-16 Lions, they were bad, but I recall they lost some games by a FG, so they gave it an honest effort. The Jags, however, I see nothing out of them. So far, none of the Jags games have been close. Closest was Jacksonville at Oakland 9-19. Jags are ranked 32nd in scoring, 32nd in yards allowed, 20th in passing yds, and 31st in rushing. The 20th in passing is because they have to pass being down so many pts on a consistent basis.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/schedule?team=JAC

I know some stats weren't calculated back then as they are today, but to those who remember watching the teams of old, is there a bad performance you've seen that trumps the Jags?

When I think back to the 0-16 Lions, they were bad, but I recall they lost some games by a FG, so they gave it an honest effort. The Jags, however, I see nothing out of them. So far, none of the Jags games have been close. Closest was Jacksonville at Oakland 9-19. Jags are ranked 32nd in scoring, 32nd in yards allowed, 20th in passing yds, and 31st in rushing.

I know some stats weren't calculated back then as they are today, but to those who remember watching the teams of old, is there a bad performance you've seen that trumps the Jags?

The first two buccaneer seasons were brutal. I dont know how they stack up to the jags this year.

When I think back to the 0-16 Lions, they were bad, but I recall they lost some games by a FG, so they gave it an honest effort. The Jags, however, I see nothing out of them. So far, none of the Jags games have been close. Closest was Jacksonville at Oakland 9-19. Jags are ranked 32nd in scoring, 32nd in yards allowed, 20th in passing yds, and 31st in rushing. The 20th in passing is because they have to pass being down so many pts on a consistent basis.

How is it even possible that they're 20th in passing yards? even playing from behind all the time, they are SO BAD.

Personally I think these guys are worse than the 0-16 lions... worse than the 05 miners. Blaine Gabbert and Henne make Curtis Painter look like Joe Montana. Words can not adequately describe how bad this team really is... I would bet on them going 0-16. The only team that may bench their starters is the Colts in week 17 and I don't think our coaching staff will do that.

The first two buccaneer seasons were brutal. I dont know how they stack up to the jags this year.

The old school bucs had a pretty impressive blooper reel to go along with their general terribleness. They knew how to lose with pizazz, so they get my vote.

For as bad as the Jags have looked, the early expansion years of the Bucs were pretty terrible. Was it John McKay that when asked about his team's execution, he replied "I'm in favor of it." Classic! He did get them competitive though after the expansion growing pains. I don't know if the Jags will be competitive any time soon....