Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 10/23

sb41champs

I'd love to be able to stay put & go forward with the receivers already on the team & ps, but I think Grigs needs to add somebody for insurance now, in case of future injuries...

I almost don't mind the injuries just because I want to see Rogers on the field thrown to just once at least so I'll know whether to keep faith he is gonna be this great receiver or know he is trash and move on.....I have this grand illusion he is gonna come in and be Dez Bryant and we will start destroying people....

I almost don't mind the injuries just because I want to see Rogers on the field thrown to just once at least so I'll know whether to keep faith he is gonna be this great receiver or know he is trash and move on.....I have this grand illusion he is gonna come in and be Dez Bryant and we will start destroying people....

I wouldn't hold my breathe, thinking he is gonna be Dez......

Anyone he would add, that's worth it, would be a short term solution.  Hicks wants big money next year, Gordon is one puff away from unemployment.  I hope he wouldn't waste a draft pick on a guy who may only play half a season for us.

Whalen seems to fit in as a possession guy.  Da'rick may have more potential, but does anyone know if he can run a route in the NFL?

There are a lot of options currently on the roster:  Hilton, Brazill, DHB, Brown Havili, Fleener, Whalen, Rogers, Reed, the new TE and even Richardson.  Each one of those guys are being paid to play.  Some are known to be able to catch the ball, while others are worth trying.

:blueshoe:   With the NFL trade deadline looming - and - Reggie Wayne out for the season:

Does Ryan Grigson "roll the dice" on another trade - and - acquire a quality wideout - OR - do we stand pat with the receivers already on the roster ??  :blueshoe: 

There are no trades..we have nothing of quality to trade

...we'll be decent with what we have