Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew-Peyton funny post-game cartoon

NWGirl227

Guest TeamLoloJones

We were lucky Hillman fumbled. What was I thinking just before that fumble? "I've seen this movie before."

Peyton was going to snap our necks. You know it. I know it. Everyone in that stadium knew it. Fox goofed by putting in a known butterfingered back during a classic Peyton led maelstrom. 

We stood tall against a known Super Bowl contender. ....again. But we're lucky that things were taken out of Peyton's hands. We may not be so lucky if we meet them again. 

Well the Broncos are lucky Trent fumbled then...he holds onto the ball then there isn't even a comeback attempt.

To Peyton I say this, it was a good game, we welcomed you home with open arms. You were a godsend to our organization, and we thank you for everything. 

That being said, anyone who "knew" that Peyton was going to come in and hand us a loss, with no sugar coating, just an old fashioned beating. I say to you, Oh ye of little faith, just because a shepherd leaves to another flock, doesn't mean the flock has to leave to follow him. You should have more faith in the Boys in Blue, and realize that we have a lot more to offer than just a good story. 

I understand the talk from Irsay could have been derived as disrespectful, how the cartoon could seem that way. However, I felt it was disrespectful for you, and the rest of the NFL world to so carelessly brush our Indianapolis Colts to the side, as if they never stood a chance. I'm just saying, if you call yourself a Colts fan, and you can sit there and turn a cold cheek to watch and say "Peyton should have taken us to school!" Peyton, shouldn't have called the audible that changed to the run, that the fumble had thus ensued thereafter. It's nothing against Peyton, but as an Owner I would understand saying "We just wish he could have won us more playoff games, and championships while he was here"

It's not that bad to say, and I don't understand how it is offensive, I love Peyton just like the rest of the Colts fans, but I'm not riding the bandwagon to Colorado, to the mile high city, I stick with my team, and never bat an eye at the direction we are moving in. 

My sentiments exactly ruksak. A dunce cap on Peyton Manning is so disrespectful. The student schooled the master? Please...Indy only won by 6 points not 25 okay. Let's not get carried away here. Thank you. 

my initials thoughts the same SW  . . . but upon reflection the dunce cap was originally given to those who misbehaves, class clown, get out of line, throw spit balls, and so on . . . not necessarily the modern connotation of being stupid . . . although most the audience may not pick this up and get the modern version of the dunce cap . . .

no its not the best redention of what could of been done as the two are friends and Luck is very humble and Manning is not stupid . . .

but the problem you have with the relationship, not to mentioned the fact that they are close, Peyton is older, and Luck went to their academy to learn . . . is that there is a underlying big brother/little brother, Peyton the master, Peyton the teacher, Luck taking his old job, and so on . . . so the overall theme that overrides the relationship is a master-student relationship . . .and as such, that would be a common theme win or lose in the cartoon world . . .

perhaps there could of been a better way to do it . . . and that would of been nice . . .

It's just a joke guys sheesh.  I knew this thread was going to turn south the moment I saw the picture.  I actually think it's ok.

yes and certainly no one wants one of their favorite players to be wearing a dunce cap or an image of another favorite son being depicted as a young gloat . . . but I am glad the mods have left it open . . . and good to see the fans did not get too out of line . . .it shows character to be able to take something that is not flattering and not get so offended that one would want to close a thread outright . . .   

yes and certainly no one wants one of their favorite players to be wearing a dunce cap or an image of another favorite son being depicted as a young gloat . . . but I am glad the mods have left it open . . . and good to see the fans did not get too out of line . . .it shows character to be able to take something that is not flattering and not get so offended that one would want to close a thread outright . . .   

IDC who it is, it's a cartoon.  As long as it isn't explicit or degrading.

We were lucky Hillman fumbled. What was I thinking just before that fumble? "I've seen this movie before."

Peyton was going to snap our necks. You know it. I know it. Everyone in that stadium knew it. Fox goofed by putting in a known butterfingered back during a classic Peyton led maelstrom. 

We stood tall against a known Super Bowl contender. ....again. But we're lucky that things were taken out of Peyton's hands. We may not be so lucky if we meet them again.

It wasn't luck Hillman fumbled, that's what he does. That's like saying it's luck when mike McGlynn misses a block.

And Peyton wasn't snapping the Colts neck. The biggest plays late in the game were Eric Decker's tipped pass catch, the lame PI called on Vontae, fumbles by each team, Vickerson playing like a fool, and Welker playing out of his mind.

They were talking about Hillman's fumbling problems the whole game and it finally came true. Even Dungy said at the end of the game bad call by Peyton to audible on the goal line.  Is this Peytonmanning.com? or Colts.com? I love Peyton as much as the next Colts fan and thank him whole heartedly for what he did for my team but I bleed blue and white and was rooting for my colts 100%

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, October 23, 2013 - removed at poster request
Hidden by Nadine, October 23, 2013 - removed at poster request

Yeah, I know. I think it might be the people in the midwest, who seem to be overly PC, and sticks up their butts.

It's not in good taste. It makes Colts fans look screwed up IMO.

Anyone that knows me here, well.....they would tel you a lot about me but one thing they won't tell you is that I got a "stick in my butt". I consistently toe the line in an effort to be this forums village id10t. I joke about things which I probably shouldn't. But this....this is just stoopid.

It reflects badly on our fans. Which is probably why, just as I thought they would, Broncos fans are discussing this stoopid thread. 

My biggest issue with the comic is it's lack of intelligence. It's.....dumb. In order to think it's funny, you have to be stoopid. 

So who think's it's funny? 

Raise your hand if you're an idlot.