Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Walden's Tweet

NCost12

I remember Walden getting torn apart on the forums by people who didn't think he was worth his contract. The criticism then became worse because he took Freeney's number. This isn't to say the criticism was unwarranted, but I think Walden's play has been really good this season. Grigson knew what he was doing when he signed him

I remember Walden getting torn apart on the forums by people who didn't think he was worth his contract. The criticism then became worse because he took Freeney's number. This isn't to say the criticism was unwarranted, but I think Walden's play has been really good this season. Grigson knew what he was doing when he signed him

I will admit i was one of the people who felt he was not worth his contract and still do have that opinion because one game does not justify the other 6 games where he had missed tackles and let RB's get outside of him. that being said he is right. it isn't freeney's number it is his. 

Hardly anyone gets to Peyton, and of all people, Walden does.  He has to be the most criticized acquisition from the offseason.  That's great.

Well, I think he was the most criticized until we traded for Trent.  But given that Pags and Grigs knew what they were doing with Walden, It'd be nice if people would be a bit more patient with Trent.